Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

14 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Did they break up?

Doubt it. Remember the last episode of their season they 'broke up' only for all that packing and drama to end with a caption that they moved to Florida to work on their marriage. 

Love After Lockup is better this season without those try hards.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

I came in a little late. NOTHING has changed with any of them since 3-4 months ago (broadcast times), a year ago, 2 years ago (in some cases). It's the same old shit whether Useman and Kimbaahhly, Bill-All and Shay, PreEd and his alcoholic/addict, Shaun same-old same-old. I've been to funerals that were more lively. 

The only couple I have any flicker of interest in is Summeat and Jenny, because they look great in deep crimson and they seem to have evolved a bit at times. And Summeat is so weird he's  amusing. 

I feel like I lose IQ points watching. Way to kill one of the top shows in the country, Sharp and TLC. 

Edited by Tuneful
  • Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Tuneful said:

I came in a little late. NOTHING has changed with any of these people since 3-4 months ago (broadcast times), a year ago, 2 years ago (in some cases). It's the same old shit whether w/Useman and Kimbaahhly, Bill-All and Shay, PreEd and his alcoholic/addict, Shaun same-old same-old. I've been to funerals that were more lively. 

The only couple I have even a flicker of interest in is Summeat and Jenny, because they look great in deep crimson, and they seem to have evolved a bit at times. And Summeat is so weird he is amusing. 

I feel like I lose IQ points watching this. Way to kill one of the top shows in the country, Sharp and TLC. 

It's been an exciting season... I'm just short of a coma.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 10
36 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I hope the next season of this crap does not include any 50+ woman involved with a 30 something man from Nigeria...the guy can never come to this country and it has been proven more times than not it is a for TV relationship, I say it is enough!  

Thank you. For that matter, I don't want to watch anyone date a person they could have given birth to. Stick within a 10 year range to be safe.

• Like 5
  • Applause 3
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Wait! What just happened? Hahaha

He's giving Shaeeda a token gift to show how he is ready for kids.

Thus ensuring they get another season of TLC $$ and exposure for their businesses. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4
Just now, SunnyBeBe said:

All show….nothing genuine…..why can’t they find some authentic cast members?  Maybe Jenny is…..but other than her and maybe Submit….idk.  I don’t think the others are.  

There were some authentic cast members. They're all really living happily ever after..... in a land far, far away from TV.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
Just now, greekmom said:

BTW - if anyone is interested in the couple threads to suggest topic names like Drogo use to do, please do.  I'll find a mod to change the topic threads.

Ed and Liz - "Where's the beef?"

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
4 minutes ago, greekmom said:

He's giving Shaeeda a token gift to show how he is ready for kids.

Thus ensuring they get another season of TLC $$ and exposure for their businesses. 

He just happened to have such an elaborate onesie with him. No shenanigans here.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 3
10 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

It sounds like the prelude to dropping a big Cleveland steamer

Thank you, I looked that up and I just had to laugh.  Are there people out there making the 💩up?  

• Like 1
  • LOL 1