Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

39 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Just in case you’re bored to tears, here is a lovely Bingo! Lemme know when you’ve placed five in a row! ♦️

E389E3B2-2114-49F7-A2B3-A23E76DEF251.jpeg

This is great !

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2
10 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

Not a popular opinion to voice but in the country Useman is from most people marry young and have children.

The fact he never married and hasn't had a child yet and has been found sharing the bed with his 'team' explains alot to me.

Old middle aged superfans are great beards.

Was he found in bed with a male?

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 1

Ed has the most infuriating cycle.

1. Says something monstrous
  2. Apologizes with tears so everyone will feel bad and then they end up apologizing to him too for some reason
  3. Immediately goes back to being monstrous after getting the sympathy he wanted

I HATE that man. Absolutely hate him.

• Like 9
  • Applause 2
  • Love 3

True story related to Sister Wives:  Mrs. Floating Bison told me this morning that she dreamed that I asked her if she was opposed to me having  a plural marriage!!  She said that she told me "great, are you opposed to having a divorce!"

So now Kody not only ruins Sunday night for me, but he's causing trouble for me at my house.

Edited by Floatingbison
  • LOL 13
2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Ed has the most infuriating cycle.

1. Says something monstrous
  2. Apologizes with tears so everyone will feel bad and then they end up apologizing to him too for some reason
  3. Immediately goes back to being monstrous after getting the sympathy he wanted

I HATE that man. Absolutely hate him.

Truth

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1

You guys, years ago, maybe 6-7 I was on one of the dating apps and they offered me a free membership if I let them use my profile.

Seems like they used it for new men who signed on and used my account to greet the men.  I rarely was ever on and no way ever wrote any man directly.

So there is a chance that Ed wasn't actually on ..maybe they use his profile in that one.

• Mind Blown 5
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, LEILANI2 said:

So there is a chance that Ed wasn't actually on ..maybe they use his profile in that one.

You think his profile would be the one they would use to greet new members? Really? Ed's profile would be the face of on line dating? You made me laugh😄

• Like 1
  • LOL 10
2 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

You guys, years ago, maybe 6-7 I was on one of the dating apps and they offered me a free membership if I let them use my profile.

Seems like they used it for new men who signed on and used my account to greet the men.  I rarely was ever on and no way ever wrote any man directly.

It does happen but Ed is a lying sack of shit

• Like 3
  • Applause 3