Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Bees52 said:

Wow. Wait, Usman can afford to buy Jamal a PS 5? Brand new?!!

Bet its a cheap knockoff from China if its not the one Kim gave him. I've been trying to score a PS5 for my son for at least two years. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Mind Blown 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Who are these people calling Summitt’s parents and insulting them?  Are they seniors?  It’s difficult to believe young and middle aged people would react that way.  Of course, I’m not familiar with their culture.  

• Love 3
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Is Spoiler Alert a remake of Beaches? 

No it’s based on a book by TV writer Michael Ausiello about his relationship with his husband. 

looks too saccharine for me.

• Love 4

If torn between Jenny and his family, Summeat will always pick his family. Didn't she see that before she married him? And why did he marry her, anyway? Doesn't he know his own society enough to know the censure and harassment to his parents that would result? They are being so cold to him (when, e.g., the brother and SIL were quite friendly to them in the past) that it's terrible. IIRC, he didn't say a thing, he let Jenny and her daughter do all the lifting. Classic Summeat.

And "you're going to put me [or "her"] in the grave..." a classic manipulation through the ages. 

Edited by Tuneful
  • Like 2
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

Michael missed the part where Angela told Billy she LOVES him.  Do we think she'd be okay with him telling an internet woman that??  UH-UH!  Not without VIOLENCE!

Yea that is weird but I admit I do say I love you to very close male friends…like guys I have known forever. Like…brother from another mother kinds of relationships 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Wait, really? Tell me more. They’re not hard at all to get.

Granted it hasn't been an exhaustive constant search. But every time I do look for one its sold out EVERYWHERE. 

MATT SHARP WE DO NOT NEED TO WATCH MICHAEL AND ANGIE'S MAKE UP SEX. STOP IT.

• Applause 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2