Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Angry Moldovan said:

When my hubby was off doing airforce things, I took my 2 babies back to Australia so I wouldn’t be by myself. Had every intention of coming back

Same for me. The army sent him to a temp post which families were forbidden to come to. AT ALL. I left the post we were permanently assigned to and took our baby to my parents' house for the duration. When he came back, I came back. It was closer for him to visit on weekends anyway. 

Edited by renatae
  • Love 7

Production: this is our plan for Bilal and Shaeeda this season. 700 scenes in various locations of her wanting to have a baby and Bilal doesn't.   That's it.  Just endless loop of the same shit.

Edited by LEILANI2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8

Alright y’all, this was much more improved snark from last week! I still hate this season, but am looking forward to December dawning upon us! We set up the Christmas and Advent decorations already and our house looks even more festive than ever! I gotta get back to working on the Christmas tree now! See you around the forums tomorrow and for the Single Life tell all, with more of Shaun’s Pikachu face! Have a great week guys! Peace out. ✌️ 

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

What? Liz and Ed have another fight? No way!

Well, I for one am utterly gobsmacked. is there any hope for any of us if these two crazy kids can't make it work? 

Well, good night peeps! The episode was another horrific slog but the snark was delicious. See you die hards tomorrow night (I will be here, houseguest is starting her new job so the day drinking/shopping/socializing will be severely curtailed, probably a good thing!) I hope you all have a fantastic week! MWAH! 

4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Thanks for keeping me awake, kids. Now I’ll watch Kody having a knife sticking out of is kidney and emoting about how much he sacrificed to get his wives to love him. Have a fine week, friends. Good night.

DEAD. 

I'll saunter over too. And, data point, I would rather have a relationship with a rabid wolverine than Robyn. 

• Applause 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7

We made it through the two hours tonight!  🎉

Oh... there's another two next week. 😒

Well, see you all there. Hope you all have a great week in the meantime.

I'm still eating turkey dinner leftovers, maybe for several days more, and I'm not mad at that! 😋

Peace and love! 👋

• Love 9
57 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Bock BOCK! What’s a spinster? Jenny needs to start watching Masterpiece Theatre.

OMG what a block head, what 70 year old doesn't know what a spinster is? Now I know why she doesn't learn the language there!  (Late to the party.. hi y'alll 💕)

Edited by endure
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Yara and Jovi are doomed, they never should have gotten married….they were in lust not love. I think Yara wanted to get to the US and is now finding it that it’s not what it appears to be in Hollywood movies.

Yeah but didn't she want to move to Texas to get a mansion for cheap.  When she originally came to the US she wanted to be like a Kardashian, I'm not sure she will leave her current life at all, she's very materially motivated too, more so than wanting to save her people.  Myla is so adorable!

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, endure said:

Yeah but didn't she want to move to Texas to get a mansion for cheap.  When she originally came to the US she wanted to be like a Kardashian, I'm not sure she will leave her current life at all, she's very materially motivated too, more so than wanting to save her people.  Myla is so adorable!

I don’t see her making a permanent move to Europe, I think she just wants to spend more time there but remain in the US.  I think it is all overblown for the show. I do think the American life is not what she envisioned. 

• Applause 1
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

He's afraid she'll leave, unless he has her secured under the watchful eye of his meddling mother.

Or maybe - validly - he’s afraid Yara will keep Myla in Europe and he’ll never see his daughter again? Mom Yara is conniving - don’t like her. She’s right up there with Shaeda’s friend Eutris advising secret birth control pill stoppage. Dishonest & selfish.

2 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Are these two angling to be on “the other way?”

I’ve got Deb & Tony pegged for that in 3 . . . 2 . . . 1 . . . 

• Useful 1

I missed it on the first watch, was Ed serious when he said his family  had done “really well in real estate” to explain why they were holding the engagement party in a “castle”? Or was it just another one of his stupid jokes? 

Actually, said castle looked to me to be a vacant, newly constructed McMansion that maybe production was allowed to use for filming. 

Correction! A poster on the episode thread who is familiar with the area said that the Castle is actually a Fayetteville landmark. It is currently on the market for an undisclosed sum, so it would be perfect for filming purposes. Now it's obvious Ed was just making a lame joke about his family's financial success. 

Edited by magemaud
2 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I don’t see her making a permanent move to Europe, I think she just wants to spend more time there but remain in the US.  I think it is all overblown for the show. I do think the American life is not what she envisioned. 

Yeah and I don’t think she’s wrong in staying longer, she hasn’t been back for a few years with Covid etc and like she said Jovi will be away working for a month.  I totally support her staying a month or so.  Go Yara!

• Love 4
14 hours ago, GrammyPammy said:

Jovi: “maybe another baby will bring us closer together”. Yeah, right.

He just wants to keep "the little woman" at home, barefoot and pregnant. 

One reason why Yara won't agree to having another child (besides it being a terrible idea!) is that she's unhappy with her breasts/body after just having Mylah. That reminds me, what happened to the "breast aug" story line? Did she give up on that idea in order to become the Savior of Ukraine? 

• Love 4
On 11/28/2022 at 1:02 AM, endure said:

Yeah and I don’t think she’s wrong in staying longer, she hasn’t been back for a few years with Covid etc and like she said Jovi will be away working for a month.  I totally support her staying a month or so.  Go Yara!

Yara had said when she left her mother to move to the US she told her mother that she would see her in three months, why do all the imports think they can return to their country so quickly? It seems like none of them do any sort of research on the 90 day visa process.  They are always surprised that they cannot return to their country in a few months time.

I think if Yara had talked to Jovi about staying with her mother in Europe longer prior to the trip Jovi would have thought it made sense if he would be heading off to work for a month as soon as they got home, he could have made sure she was in a safe place, it was budgeted for, etc...Yara should be mad at herself for bungling her plans.

• Applause 1
  • Love 2

Hola, amigos! I'm here and ready to rumble. Can we bear it? Can we endure the horrific boredom? The dreadful, self centered and often drunk participants? ANGELA? 

I am totally worn out from cooking all day (houseguest and I embarked on a mission to use up all the surplus food in the fridge, and succeeded admirably!). But I am ready, willing and able to snark! 

• Mind Blown 1
  • Fire 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

For once, I am here on time. New bottle of wine.  Let's start this crawl towards Yawnsville.

P.S. I just realized that Kim's face reminds me of the time I stuffed an entire breakfast muffin into my mouth to impress a guy and then realized it had nowhere to go from there.  It was giant and I couldn't chew it or swallow it.  I didn't want to spit it out in front of him. Everyone at the table was looking at me like wtf. I ended up running to the bathroom to spit it out.     

Yeah, that's right, your girl is SUAVE!  (I was 16)

• Hugs 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 3
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

Ahhhh…the classic “let’s have a baby to save our marriage”.

Because that ALWAYS works. 

I'm still reeling over Usman's harebrained scheme to adopt his nephew. It is so insanely ridiculous that Kim is entertaining this stupidity for one solitary second. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 8
10 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Hello, Snark Brigade. Is everyone ready for tonight’s Slogapalooza? I made sure to take a nap this afternoon so I wouldn’t fall asleep while BileDuct mansplains how Shae always ruins a good time. You know he can’t help himself.

You are always too kind. It’s just your nature.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5