Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I need a mega dose of snark tonight. What a weekend. It included a dog slipping out of her collar late last night in the woods, an hour of wringing my hands, her finally showing up like nobody’s business, except for the porcupine quills in the face, a trip to the emergency vet at 2am, $500 to get the quills taken care of, home at 4am. But she’s so fucking cute!

Anyway, who is going to be the first wife this week?

Poor doggy. Must have been so stressful for you! 

• Hugs 3
  • Love 4

I usually don't comment on commercials.  But, this Shauna Ray promotion is gross.  If her parents are testifying that she gets her share of attention from freaks, what do they think will happen with her on her own reality show?  

I know that she's a legal adult, and her parents obviously condone or seek this freakshow fame.  

• Love 12

Am behind you all for timing... Yara is rude. Doing that thing of digging at him in front of other people where he really can't respond properly. That said, he and the friend are also being asses talking about their dating and clubbing escapades, especially in Ukraine, in front of his wife. Come off like they're just a couple of alcoholic douchebros. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 9

Wait until Kimbally sees this young woman Usman's Mom wants him to marry!  She's gonna crap her pants!!

I think Kimbally thinks that since she PROPOSED to Usman, that he'd give up on the meeting of the young woman and since he didn't; she's PISSED.  Now she thinks his Mom is going to give her blessing but does she not know that Mom wants him to marry young one first??

• Applause 1
  • Love 3

Joy to the World.  Bile and Shaeeda take NYC!!!  He sure does get dressed up to be a tourist, doesn't he?  Uh oh.. he's plying Shaeeda with flowers.  What idea of hers is he going to shit on next?  It's only a matter of time.

• Love 6

Ok, NYC is exciting, colorful, iconic. Especially to immigrants, I suppose, for whom it represents…The United States. And Central Park and other locales can be beautiful…but I don’t think of Times Square as “beautiful” or “the epitome of romance”…hmm. The noise and lights give me a little anxiety, to be honest. And sometimes, yes, it smells like a “posey”. Not the flower (posie). Bilal could ruin any trip . To anywhere.

• Applause 1
  • Love 8
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

I never understood the appeal of Times Square…stores and giant TV billboards…sorry I don’t get it

As someone who worked in NYC for decades, I agree. I hate it. It’s loud, crowded and dirty. Other nicer places to see and shop.

• Applause 1
  • Love 7