Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Uh oh... Looks like Kimbally ain't getting the blessing after all.  Time to go home girl.  Get your ass on the plane.  Buh-bye.

OMG!! My eyes!!! Liz & Pred NAKED???  Good Gawd No.

I just cannot.

Oh well... We survived the shitshow.  It was fun y'all.  Happy Halloween!!

Edited by goofygirl
  • Like 1
  • Love 6
7 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

I don’t know why women boast about not knowing how to cook.  Just keep trying simple recipes and you’ll learn and grow.  

It drive me nuts. "I fed my kids crap because I was too lazy to bother with anything good for them."

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
  • Love 4
28 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

Liz girl, you've been married 3 times already and you aren't even 30??  Shouldn't you be doing some therapy on YOUR OWN??  Just a thought.

Did she say she has a daughter?  Where is she?

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Gird your loins, friends. We have to watch Ed and Liz get naked and slather each other with body paint next week. And hear about how much Liz loves his micro peen. I cannot EVEN. 

I heard she wants a magnifying glass for Christmas so she can see what she's dealing with.

• Wink 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 7

Aight, I’m out y’all. This was slow as fuck but you all made it bearable! Cannot wait until we do this next time! The Pred sex will make me want to throw a hammer through my TV. See some of you tomorrow around the forums and for the Single Life! For now, have a great night! Trick or Treat! 🎃 

• LOL 2
  • Love 7

14 MINUTES AGO,  FLOATINGBISON SAID: 

You can  tell the squatters is "split" while wearing your banana costume.

Yay!!! Adding that to my list of banana jokes!

That certainly has appeal!

• LOL 8

OK peeps. We've made the tortuous slog through another episode of this punishment masquerading as entertainment. You are all excellent and witty and I love you all. See some of you tomorrow night. Happy Halloween, spare a thought for us Salemites tomorrow! We are overrun! Have a great week!

• Love 12
Just now, kacesq said:

Friends I did get the job offer! Two actually and expecting another one tomorrow. Hoping I pick better than last time. Thank you for your well wishes last week!

Congratulations. I’m so happy for you that you have choices. What a turn around from last week. Make the best out of it and good luck with whatever you choose. 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Friends I did get the job offer! Two actually and expecting another one tomorrow. Hoping I pick better than last time. Thank you for your well wishes last week!

Congratulations!!  Of course you got it!  Onwards and upwards! <3 

• Love 5

I must regretfully absent myself from the proceedings this coming Sunday anon, as I will be in the far kingdom of California for two races for the fleet of foot in the hamlet of Malibu.  I will try to make it for Love During Lockup, depending on the wifi of my accommodations, but I'll definitely be missing for next Sunday.  

Edited by Floatingbison
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
3 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Fantastic news! Congratulations, I knew you could do it! 

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Gird your loins, friends. We have to watch Ed and Liz get naked and slather each other with body paint next week. And hear about how much Liz loves his micro peen. I cannot EVEN. 

I'll be looking for Bonanza during that nightmare.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

I must regretfully absent myself from the proceedings this coming Sunday anon, as I will be in the far kingdom of California for two races for the fleet of foot in the hamlet of Malibu.  I will try to make it for Love During Lockup, depending on the wifi of my accommodations, but I'll definitely be missed for next Sunday.  

You'll be missed, but no worries, we'll keep the kettle on and keep the pillows plumped up on your favorite chair. And save you a blankie. 

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

We shall now call him Ball-Peen Ham.

• Fire 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

Oh lord, the Podhast (or whatever their name is) family fight over Andrei's bad immigration interview is happening next week. Also, Angela talks to her other man in front of Michael... that's.... cra- uh, bold.

Well, it was great watching and snarking with y'all. See you next week. I hope it will be a good one.

Happy Halloween! 🎃👻🍬

• Love 9
7 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Yay! I'm so glad ! Now you have your free choice!

• Love 4