Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

Andrrrei must always drink something while he's driving.  On the way to the interview, and last week, it was Starbucks venti.  On the way back, it looks like a Red Bull.

Dang, might be part of the reason he is so tense and intense.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Andrei is making me roar with laughter: Don’t cry, don’t whimper. 

"Don't terrorize me with your whimpering!"

Just now, OneGuy said:

The forlorn music on that commercial about next week's episode has me starting to whimper.

Jesus, I've been whimpering for the last hour. "How much longer can I endure this dreck? I can't, I simply cannot handle much more"

• LOL 10
  • Love 1

These motherfuckers act like they already got a rejection letter from immigration.

Y’all, I might have to leave early again. I don’t want more Grangela. Her behavior is absolutely inexcusable. Imagine if Big Ed pulled even half the shit she’s doing. Ugh. Awful. This show has gotten strenuous for me lately. It’s a struggle.

• Hugs 2
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Jesus, I've been whimpering for the last hour. "How much longer can I endure this dreck? I can't, I simply cannot handle much more"

Every week is like a test of our endurance. The television Iron Man Competition.

• Applause 4
  • Love 6
14 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

After watching these car commercials, I’ve realized that I’ll need to keep the car I have now until the day I die, because I’d never be able to figure out all the new gadgetry. I like starting a car by putting a key on the ignition, for one thing.

If you ever have to get a car fob replaced it’s hundreds of dollars.  I wish I could still go to the local hardware and have the kid make me 4 keys for $10.  Of course only 2 of them would work.

Edited by Emmeline
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
37 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Jenny, see how much a maid costs.

Yes... He doesn't make any money. So why does he even get to rule on purchases, whether a vac, a maid, a move to a better home? Be careful what you wished for, Jenny. 

If I had to listen to my grown SO whine all day and night about how afraid he is of his parents and what if they reject him, etc. etc. I'd go insane. I also get uncomfortable with their constant mugging and "laughing" as they make their passive-aggressive barbed remarks. I also want to know if his stomach issue was real, and caused by her. Maybe he got sick from food that day,      

Edited by Tuneful
  • Like 2
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

What wife doesn't accurately remember where she met her husband?   Andreii's vocabulary is mainly F bombs - I realize English is his second language, but it's too fucking much.

Well-played.

• Like 2
  • Love 3
17 minutes ago, OneGuy said:

The forlorn music on that commercial about next week's episode has me starting to whimper.

The boredom and tedium of this one made me sob through a whole box of Kleenex.

Yeah, the Andrei household's nonstop F-bombs...as Libs tries to keep up with him. Klassy role models for the kid.  

Edited by Tuneful
  • Hugs 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Mindthinkr said:

I congratulate you for making it this far. It is a struggle. Have a good week and be well 🥰

Why, thank you for your kind words. I am still contemplating what to do on Sunday nights instead of watching this bullshit.

• Hugs 2