Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Another week of unsurpassed wit from the Snark Brigade. Tomorrow, spend a quiet moment thinking about Queen Elizabeth II and all that she meant to world. I plan to start watching The Crown as an homage to her. Be well and do something nice for yourself this week. I plan to.

The crown is really well done, I didn't like it at first but ended up enjoying it a lot, looking forward to a new season!

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, endure said:

Grangela looks like the horrible wicked witch in the preview

Looks like? She's only missing a wart, or two, and the hat lol.

So, uh, is Usman going to lose his chance at a green card, finally, or will that yammy obsessed show pony cave in again? Place your bets, people! 💸

See y'all next Sunday, and have a great week! ❤️❤️

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, kacesq said:

Are we supposed to believe that Liz is seriously interested in photography as a. Career?

Pred wants her to be the pack mule for his equipment, and free manager. Her "Be a man" as she schlepped his heavy stuff to the car in multiple trips says a lot. Being with a drama queen for your BF gets on the nerves. 

He really doesn't want to pass on his career skills nor hear her opinions on his work. 

Edited by Tuneful
  • Love 3
11 hours ago, endure said:

The crown is really well done, I didn't like it at first but ended up enjoying it a lot, looking forward to a new season!

I enjoy it as well but wonder if there will be some re shoots. They really made Charles and Camilla look bad last season. The Queen didn’t come off that well either.  I understand the fictional element but it is no secret that they treated Diana rather badly. 

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
41 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I enjoy it as well but wonder if there will be some re shoots. They really made Charles and Camilla look bad last season. The Queen didn’t come off that well either.  I understand the fictional element but it is no secret that they treated Diana rather badly. 

But they came off badly in real life at the time. I’m hoping they continue the series up to this actual final year of her life.

• Like 1
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, endure said:

But they came off badly in real life at the time. I’m hoping they continue the series up to this actual final year of her life.

They sure did but the tide might turn now that Charles is King and the Queen is dead. The media was critical of Diana but never a bad word since her death. I was young but I remember all of this. The crown might get some backlash from sentimental royalists with revisionist memories. 

On 9/11/2022 at 9:27 PM, LEILANI2 said:

All that surgery to end up looking like a 76 year old.

image.png.01773c91f6f989af22d51f7e7a237011.png

She also looks like she's putting weight back on (just not in the face/neck area). And don't get me started with Ed - he looks like he's gonna pop open any minute.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Rebky said:

She also looks like she's putting weight back on (just not in the face/neck area). And don't get me started with Ed - he looks like he's gonna pop open any minute.

Even after the surgery, she had a very strange body with toothpick legs, flat butt and a huge tummy. Losing weight in her face has enhanced the wrinkles. I forget, did she have any facial procedures other than Botox? I don't think she had plastic surgery on her face because of her refusal to quit smoking. Pulling her hair up in a tight ponytail gives the illusion of a face lift. She still has her "turkey wobble" as she called it so I don't think she had a neck lift. 

Speaking of her hair, did anyone else notice her from the back? Her real overbleached hair looked like a nest propping up her fake ponytail. 

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

This week’s and probably next week’s Pillow Talk folks:

Robert and Anny

Ron and Betty

David and Annie

Guillermo and Kara

Ron the Red-Faced Senior and Alleged Serial Killer Betty? Oh, GOD, no!!!

22 minutes ago, Gobi said:

I'm hoping that Jenny/Sumit, Angela/Michael, Yara/Jovi, Andrei/Libby, Ed/Liz, Kim/Usman, and Belial/Shaeeda aren't on tonight's episode.

A.K.A. This season SUCKS. I rated last week’s episode a 3 (2 if not for Snarkville), it was just utter garbage. Nothing of substance whatsoever. Just the same ole repeats. Plus, Pred needs to go away already.

4 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Guess who’s back? Back again. A Ms back, tell a friend!

Aaaaannnnd…The Real Slim Shady is in da haaauzzzz! Welcome back, Angry!

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Don’t like any of them except Robert and Anny. I liked the Boston brothers

Someone on Twitter posts the weekly PTers.

Hi from it's still fall here and the leaves are mostly on the trees Western Canada.

• Love 7

Hey all, looking forward to snark. Work has been awful ( boss is like…you should be onsite…giving me shit meanwhile he is working from his rental home in another counrty for a month…fuck off dude) and there has been some family drama so looking forward to the snark! 

• Like 1
  • Hugs 2
  • Sad 2
  • Love 5

How's everyone's week been? Today I: 

Cleaned the bathroom

Had a facial

Did my Spanish lesson

Did a load of laundry

Bagged up the clothes I didn't sell at my yard sale to donate, brought everything else I didn't sell to the curb with a big "FREE" sign on it. 

Talked to my mother. Bought her two sweaters online to ship to her house because she was complaining about her raggedy sweater and its cold out. It will be a nice surprise for her, I hope! 

Oh, and I found the first two seasons of Great British Bake Off on Roku channel and started watching season 2. 

And now I'm live chatting with my invisible peeps! 

• Mind Blown 1
  • Love 11
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Cleaned the bathroom

Had a facial

Did my Spanish lesson

Did a load of laundry

Bagged up the clothes I didn't sell at my yard sale to donate, brought everything else I didn't sell to the curb with a big "FREE" sign on it. 

Talked to my mother. Bought her two sweaters online to ship to her house because she was complaining about her raggedy sweater and its cold out. It will be a nice surprise for her, I hope! 

Oh, and I found the first two seasons of Great British Bake Off on Roku channel and started watching season 2. 

I’m exhausted just reading that list. I watched football.

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Cleaned the bathroom

Had a facial

Did my Spanish lesson

Did a load of laundry

I put some planters away and chopped up some parsley to dry. And put a chicken in the oven, tossed some not so great onions and garlic. Ran an errand.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

This week’s and probably next week’s Pillow Talk folks:

Robert and Anny

Ron and Betty

David and Annie

Guillermo and Kara

I enjoy Robert and Anny on Pillow Talk.  I never imagined they would marry and seem happy.  So sad they lost their child.  I’m glad they are back and trying to move forward. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 9