Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I have a sweater like that’.it is meant for cozy house wear. Not to wear out of the fucking house you small headed teddy ruxpin

The Comfy fabric sack I see on the shopping channel?

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Oh Tania is on Single Life...that was unexpected. And I still can’t stand that chick who married Ronald the Refrigerator Robber...

Show some respect and use her name: Shoulders.

Edited by LEILANI2
  • LOL 16
  • Love 5
5 minutes ago, tvrox said:

Bilal's sweater is really awful. 

EVERYTHING about Bilal is really awful. 

3 minutes ago, AR Traveler said:

Yay, there's Pepper's first "fuck you Bilal" of the season, just a few days after the last one :)

Sigh. No rest for the weary. I'm prepared to lob the "fuck you Bilal"s for as long as it takes. 

• Applause 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 15

Oh Tania is on Single Life...that was unexpected. And I still can’t stand that chick who married Ronald the Refrigerator Robber...

Ronald can't help it. He's a gambling addict. 

Edited by mmecorday
Ronald is a gambling addict
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
22 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

I'm here, Lovlies!    My interview went really well but I haven't heard from them yet (yes or no?  Job offer or no??).  So we'll see.

Bring on the Jenny and Sumit trash!

The waiting to hear from interviews is the worst! Hope you hear back soon and get the job. 

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

Kimbaaaaly is fooling nobody when she claims she would be okay with Usman having a 2nd wife to have children with. We have seen her jealousy issues.

How is that even supposed to work?  Wife #2 and kids back in Africa while Usman is in the US?  I can't believe either of them would go for that.

• Love 6
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Sojaboy is really hoping for US exposure. Because he’s so different from every other autotuned rapper/hip hopper/Nigerian prince that tries to find fame without any talent.

Bub but but.... He's the King of Africa. A legend in his own mind.

• Wink 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

UGH taking out my laundry these two are really grasping at straws for interesting information

I took my dog out to pee. Little bastard makes me watch. Still more exciting than Bilal.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2

I took a 4 hour kayaking class with 11 other raw beginners yesterday. It was a 2 hour drive each way. It was like keystone cops meets bumper cars on water. 

I booked an 8 hour sea kayak class next weekend...but I'll try to make it home in time for the snark.

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 7
Just now, kacesq said:

She still hasn’t fixed her scraggly hair but she got her teeth whitened. Unreal.

All she needs is a good haircut. It would make a world of difference 

1 minute ago, AR Traveler said:

How is that even supposed to work?  Wife #2 and kids back in Africa while Usman is in the US?  I can't believe either of them would go for that.

If he was sending enough money back home to support them she might

• Like 1
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

At least Daevan the professional single mom isn’t on my TV

One of the things I truly love about you is your ability to see the bright side. 

2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Teeth whitening ...only thing that needs fixing, Kimberly!

Right? She needs to address that mop on her head YESTERDAY. And a visit to an esthetician would not hurt. And a Stitch Fix subscription. And therapy. Lots of therapy. 

• Like 1
  • Love 13
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Sojaboy is really hoping for US exposure. Because he’s so different from every other autotuned rapper/hip hopper/Nigerian prince that tries to find fame without any talent.

The position of "Soulja Boy" has already been filled.

Edited by Floatingbison
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
25 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

I'm here, Lovlies!    My interview went really well but I haven't heard from them yet (yes or no?  Job offer or no??).  So we'll see.

Bring on the Jenny and Sumit trash!

Best of luck!!

• Love 5