Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Good evening! I made it back from technology purgatory!  My pc pretty much died 2 weeks ago, thanks to it being old and, I think, the heat contributed to it acting up. Had to get a new one.

Happy to be here to snark with y'all again! ❤️

• Love 8

MAH PEEEEPS!!!

First free Sunday I've had in over a month! I haven't watched the last epi -- and I haven't paid attention while watching since maybe 2017 🤣 -- so I'm gonna be all:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

But REGARDLESS:

giphy.gif

• Fire 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5

Not sure this is a spoiler here:

Spoiler

I agree with everyone who thinks Debris and Minion have been married the whole time, and his parents aren't going to this because they were at the real wedding.

• Applause 1
  • Useful 4
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Will Bilal shove wedding cake in Shaaeda’s face as a wedding day prank?

No, he won't show up and later will tell her that he just rescheduled it. It's a JOKE, get it?!

• Like 2
  • Wink 2
  • LOL 2
6 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Moderator jail?! Uh oh, what happened?

Some childish person complained about something I said even though I didn't reply to anyone or mention anyone  on another thread. I just said I didn't understand why some people bothered writing on a thread if all they did was complain & tear down the people the thread was about. My post was removed & my posts were going to be moderated before they got let loose to the general populace so I just said nothing.

Edited by Welshman in Ca
  • Mind Blown 7
  • Hugs 1
  • Sad 3
  • Useful 1
2 minutes ago, Welshman in Ca said:

It sure is good to be able to be here & free from moderator jail.

Ooooh, you've been a naughty boy! But we welcome you back to the bosom of your 90 Day family with nothing but love. 

1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Will Bilal shove wedding cake in Shaaeda’s face as a wedding day prank?

Oh you know he will. And he might pretend to hem and haw before the "I do"'s too, because he's such a card. I'm splitting my sides over here in anticipation. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3

I love how formulaic these ending episodes always are...weeks and weeks of conflict and doubts but then poof! Wedding! Everything is ok and we wuv each other...

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Welshman in Ca said:

Some childish person complained about something I said even though I didn't reply to anyone or mention anyone  on another thread. I just said I didn't understand why some people bothered writing on a thread if all the did was complain & tear down the people the thread was about. My post was removed & my posts were going to be moderated before they got let loose to the general populace so I just said nothing.

Holy shit, that sounds rough! Let’s pray that doesn’t happen to me or anyone else! Glad you got out of that situation.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, GrammyPammy said:

It’s AB FAB! Love it so much! It’s like the early days of the U.S. version!

Oh god, I'm going to have to get a free trial of Discovery +, aren't I? Shit. 

2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

My goddam siblings better stop texting me during the live chat because it is so fucking annoying!

Jesus, Auntie, read them the riot act! This is Sacred Ground. 

Emily: He's the best guy I've ever been with. 

Pepper Mostly: Girl. Most of your exes are in jail! The bar is low!

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Should we get Welshman one of those strange looking lawyers that show up on this show from time to time?

Better call Saul!

• Applause 1
  • LOL 8
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

I love how formulaic these ending episodes always are...weeks and weeks of conflict and doubts but then poof! Wedding! Everything is ok and we wuv each other...

Being on the other shows probably pays more.

• Love 4