Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

I hate hate hate the head and neck metaphor. And women who tee hee over it.

and most of this crap they’re talking about would never be enforceable in a pre nup.

• Love 12
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

I find the father to be shady and akin to a carnival huckster.

He has been involved in some real estate scams and financial fraud. I just think he and the wife are annoying. I love the Grandma! Kids are cute but bland, kind of robotic.

• Love 5

I think that is a good way for Shaeeda to say, "I surrender."  She was never going to go back to Trinidad, no matter what.  That green card has great powers.  It seems to make folks do things they wouldn't ordinarily do.  

• Love 7
Just now, GrammyPammy said:

He has been involved in some real estate scams and financial fraud. I just think he and the wife are annoying. I love the Grandma! Kids are cute but bland, kind of robotic.

Wasn’t the wife involved in some welfare fraud too? 

• Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, kristen111 said:

I’m dying to see Sheshas real hair.  What color, how long.  Is there ever a time they take that off?

Typically only in front of male relatives (including the husband) and other women (related or not).

• Useful 2
  • Love 4

Shaeeda is still stupid.  She should include  a percentage and dollar amt (whichever is greater) on how much he should give as child support and spousal support if they get divorced.

• Love 8
11 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Because that was the plan all along. They had a plan, they had the venue, they had the money.....its all just storyline. Though I firmly believe that Jibri's parents are as stupid and obtuse as they've been portrayed. 

Yes, and everyone is following the storyline to keep us all watching along all season.    Why did J & M pick Joshua Tree?   That's the least romantic place I can think of, unless you go to Death Valley for a wedding. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, kristen111 said:

I’m dying to see Sheshas real hair.  What color, how long.  Is there ever a time they take that off?

I imagine she takes her hijab off at home when there are no cameras or non-family members present. Remember she got scolded for leaving the pins in the expensive couch. I believe her hair is quite long from the outline of the bun in the back. 

• Love 6
18 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Actually, he got busted twice for steroids, and once for testosterone.    I bet that's why he went to Brazil after getting booted off the U.S. team, but got caught again in Brazil and booted off their system too. 

Sister is right to worry about Thais taking a child back to Brazil.   They aren't the most custody friendly place to non-Brazilians.  

I refuse to watch Sister Wives, Twitney Thore, or the Derricos.  I don't trust anything the Derrico parents say.    I also don't like Unexpected, or I Love a Mama's Boy.   

The Derricos are scammers, it's way more interesting to read their history of scamming then the actual show.

Not to mention the guy who lives with them whom he adopted. I think it's his gay lover and some welfare fraud.

• Mind Blown 3
  • Love 3
(edited)
20 minutes ago, GrammyPammy said:

Yes, claimed some government money meant for schools or something.

Look on the Derricos thread for more information.    The only one I like is Gigi. 

The show thread is at the top of Other Candid Reality Shows.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

And Shae will be the last to know. Ed 2.0

Rose reading Ed for filth and watching his little hedgehog heart break into pieces was one of the most satisfying moments in this show’s history. Shaeeda should hire her to do the same to Blech 🤮 

• Fire 1
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
5 minutes ago, ExMathMajor said:

Based on her coloring and ethnicity, I would think her hair color is dark brown or black. And judging from the size of the bun under her hijab, it’s probably pretty long…she will probably not be displaying it on the show.

• Love 4

These two put me to sleep. Thank God my prisoners come back Friday even though I’m not thrilled with the cast.

I may finally give in and get Discovery Plus to see the UK version of this show.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Yes, claimed she was a volunteer at the day care, which was in her house, and with her kids as students.  Look on the Derricos thread for more information.     The only one I like is Gigi. 

OMG, this is new news to me! Plz send a link!

2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Wrt the Derricos, I just don’t like the idea of making your children into a side show and then adding more and more kids to the mix so that the money doesn’t dry up.

Yeah, that is a lot of kids. Are they trying to start a cult or something? Become the new Duggars?

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Look at Bilal's eyes. Darting around like a rat in a trap. 

For a second there, he looked enraged. Like, scary psycho, plotting revenge enraged. He reined it in, but it showed. 

• Applause 1
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

You know this franchise should give us an update on ALL the couples. Love to see how many divorced.

alot of the couples don't want to participate after they see how the show portrays them.

I'm shocked the divorce rate is low for these guys.  I mean look how long it took Mark and Nikki to divorce.  I thought she would be out of there in year 3

• Love 4
Just now, charmed1 said:

Rose reading Ed for filth and watching his little hedgehog heart break into pieces was one of the most satisfying moments in this show’s history. Shaeeda should hire her to do the same to Blech 🤮 

I adored that moment and yet...now Pred is a “star” of the franchise. Ugh.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 5
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

Why are you marrying this dead-eyed dullard?!

Bilal and Shae are so phoney, I can barely stand them.  Every week the entire season they all have their same issue play out it's getting annoying and boring

• Love 8