Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

We all with ya on that one. We need new meat that are mildly interesting. Not this shite.

We need a crossover. My 600lb Pimple Popped Over 90 Days And Splattered On A Mama's Boy.

• Fire 2
  • LOL 9
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

I don’t understand the issue..,.dad thought he was using her, the  marriage proposal proves otherwise. Yet he is still bitching.

Now we know where she gets it from.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
(edited)
26 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

Thanks for the update!   Hello snarkers - let's hope this mess is over soon.   Not sure how many episodes are left.   Turn up the ac and get drinks and snacks lined up!

The boring season of HEA starts on August 28, Sunday.   You will see from the article that they're all retreads, and boring, 

Andrei and Elizabeth, Kim and Usman, Jenny and Sumit, Angela and Michael, Jovi and Yara, Ed and Liz.  Since that's only six couples, there is a chance that someone else we really don't care about when the season starts.  Either from 90 Day Before, or from this miserable season that we're watching right now.   

(Married ones are Jovi and Yara, Andrei and Elizabeth, Jenny and Sumit, Angela and Michael (if the Nigerian ceremony is valid), 

https://ew.com/tv/90-day-fiance-happily-ever-after-season-7-first-look/

I find it interesting that Kobe has three friends in the U.S. that are willing to drive hundreds of miles to come to his wedding with Emily.     Temperature, first time I ran into that name.  

I am sick of the Family Chantel commercials. 

Thank heavens!   The season finale of Little People Big Egos is coming!   

I like John, he may be sloshed constantly, but he tells it like it is. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 2
  • Love 5
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Is he the drunken brother, because I like him too. Drunk bros are my weakness

Yes. John the brother from bawwwwston.

Edited by LEILANI2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Gobi said:

We need a crossover. My 600lb Pimple Popped Over 90 Days And Splattered On A Mama's Boy.

Who was Seeking a Sister Wife, hoping to double down with the Derricos and be welcomed to Plathville.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

Unpopular (maybe? ain't been here in a while) opinion: Yve is TOO DAMN OLD to be acting surprised that this barely-grown man / overgrown boy isn't all hopped up over a damn wedding. Mohammed may be a dick, but she's acting simple.

• Like 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 9
7 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

The only couple who are married are Yara and Teeth. Liz and Ed aren't married and are both Americans, wtf.

Yeah, are they even including the visa in their storyline? Their segments need to be moved to Diaries.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

The boring season of HEA starts on August 28, Sunday.   You will see from the article that they're all retreads, and boring, 

Andrei and Elizabeth, Kim and Usman, Jenny and Sumit, Angela and Michael, Jovi and Yara, Ed and Liz.  Since that's only six couples, there is a chance that someone else we really don't care about when the season starts.  Either from 90 Day Before, or from this miserable season that we're watching right now.   

https://ew.com/tv/90-day-fiance-happily-ever-after-season-7-first-look/

Oh fer pete's sake...  I don't think that I'm interested AT ALL in this 

• Like 1
  • Love 7
(edited)

I might be biased but a good friend moved here from Brazil. Very, very violent in many areas. Women are treated very badly by their partners because the laws protect the men. Corrupt cops everywhere, high murder rates, domestic violence is normal and accepted..,.not a great place for a woman to live….just saying dad.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Like 1
  • Sad 3
  • Applause 2
  • Love 6
6 minutes ago, Bees52 said:

Thais knew she was planning to marry Patrick from the time she left Brazil. Why lie to the father you love and respect?

The crackerjack Sharp writing team went to her and told her she had three choices for a storyline--pre-nup, beach wedding, or not telling her dad.  

5 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

Why are you in the garage of your (allegedly) own house in order to give someone privacy? Just go to another room.

Patrick is a Man, and all Men must default to the garage. Just ask John. He was there already. They have a whole house! Full of rooms! 

• Wink 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I might be biased but a good friend moved here from Brazil. Very, very voilent in some areas. Women are treated very badly by their partners because the laws protect the men. Corrupt cops everywhere, high murder rates, domestic violence is normal and accepted..,.not a great place for a woman to live….just saying dad.

I too have a friend who left Brazil as soon as she was old enough. And she came from (relative) privilege...and has been in America 30+ years...

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, greekmom said:

I would like to know if that crappy off the internet prenush that Pedro signed 2 mins before the wedding will hold up in court in their divorce.

I think he was the breadwinner for quite some time. I think he just wants to be free of her and that messy family.

• Love 5
(edited)
54 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I might be biased but a good friend moved here from Brazil. Very, very violent in many areas. Women are treated very badly by their partners because the laws protect the men. Corrupt cops everywhere, high murder rates, domestic violence is normal and accepted..,.not a great place for a woman to live….just saying dad.

That is exactly what I was thinking. 

Oh, and fuck you Bilal. (Heavy sigh) "OK, I guess I'll just kiss this million dollar deal I'm on the verge of closing goodbye, so you can waste my time with your silly little problems".

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

What has  Bilious done for Shae? Tricked her into thinking he was poor by bringing her to that first house, treats her like crap. She needs to go home, if she stays then it’s her own fault for eventually becoming ex-wife number three. 

• Love 9
1 minute ago, emergency ring said:

bilal is so fucking passive aggressive. its ok for him to "give the talk" to shaeeda, but he is hurt when she does it to him. i hate him so much. i cant stand him. i dont want him back on the show 

He cannot refrain from interrupting her and talking down to her. She can't speak two sentences without him busting in with his smug, shitty pronouncements. I hate him. 

• Applause 3
  • Love 11

How many different ways can we say "Bilal, you're an asshole"?

And I didn't realize that Shaaeda would be his THIRD shot at marriage. Were both his previous wives Americans? Guess he thought he'd have better luck going overseas...too bad he picked a grown-ass woman...

• Love 7
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

He cannot refrain from interrupting her and talking down to her. She can't speak two sentences without him busting in with his smug, shitty pronouncements. I hate him. 

He’s a revolting specimen from the bile duct of a dog

• Fire 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3