Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

(edited)

Could Bini be more obvious that he can't stand Leandro.   I don't like Leandro either.  Does any ex husband on earth asked his ex about the date of her last period?    Who the hell wrote this storyline?   

I have to laugh at Bini and Leandro deciding how many kids Ari will have or want.      

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 14

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Yeah, it happened. I finally caught the #CovonicPlague, probably at that wedding last weekend. TrackKitty had to vacate the house, so she wouldn't miss work with a positive test...but then she came home this morning, having tested positive herself 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️.

We're both pretty much fine, though. Just an occasional cough and fatigue for me. Add in sore throat and headaches for da Kitty.

I'm going to have to remind y'all to wear your masks before reading my posts...also, you best rub your eyeballs with sanitizer afterwards. #BeSafe!

• Mind Blown 1
  • Hugs 5
  • Sad 18
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I lived in Allston for a few years. Kelton Street. We got robbed too. And some guy jumped my roommate and me as we stumbled home from Bunratty's one night. We beat him off with our handbags and ran for the comparative safety of our roach infested apartment. It was the 70's!

You beat him off with your handbags? Interesting!

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
2 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

I loved breaking bad, don’t know why I never watched Better Call Saul?  I’ll have to give it a go.  I just finished Peaky Blinders which I enjoyed and started watching The Old Man with Jeff Bridges.

I haven’t watched the last season of Peaky Blinders yet, -probably because I hate the thought that it’s ended. When I do watch it, for weeks I walk around the house yelling, “We’re the peaky foohhhkking bloynders.”

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
12 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

It is pretty gross, but who amongst us has not done this?

Me! I have not! Not once, not ever! I have cleaned kids off with hand lotion, dew off of grass, rain water, tea, and even puddle water, but NEVER have I used a body secretion!! 

• Applause 1
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Could Bini be more obvious that he can't stand Leandro.   I don't like Leandro either.  Does any ex husband on earth asked his ex about the date of her last period?    Who the hell wrote this storyline?       

A drunk. Maybe John. 

1 minute ago, Mr. Miner said:

I did demur over my choice of words! I had to type fast of I'd be hopelessly behind! 

We whaled on him with out handbags and he went running. How's that?

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
Just now, Trackdawg said:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Yeah, it happened. I finally caught the #CovonicPlague, probably at that wedding last weekend. TrackKitty had to vacate the house, so she wouldn't miss work with a positive test...but then she came home this morning, having tested positive herself 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️.

We're both pretty much fine, though. Just an occasional cough and fatigue for me. Add in sore throat and headaches for da Kitty.

I'm going to have to remind y'all to wear your masks before reading my posts...also, you best rub your eyeballs with sanitizer afterwards. #BeSafe!

Holy shit! I’m so sorry that you have to deal with this monster! I had 10 coworkers test positive for COVID on the same day back in May, and that is when this whole thing started to haunt me. COVID is no joke! I am wishing for a speedy recovery! Make sure to mask up like I have been doing!

• Mind Blown 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

Bini's took up wearing the XL cross when Ari stopped wearing the Star of David.

Yeah, weeks ago I wondered if she melted it down and made it into a cross to show Bunion how much she loves him.🤮🤮

4 minutes ago, Mr. Miner said:

Ruth Buzzi.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 5
Just now, Suzywriter said:

Me! I have not! Not once, not ever! I have cleaned kids off with hand lotion, dew off of grass, rain water, tea, and even puddle water, but NEVER have I used a body secretion!! 

Same. I drew the line at spitting in a tissue. I used to say to my son "hey, at least I don't spit on a tissue and wipe your face!" To which he once replied "Yeah, we HAVE running water!". That kid. He's been making me laugh since he was three. 

• Hugs 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

A drunk. Maybe John. 

I did demur over my choice of words! I had to type fast of I'd be hopelessly behind! 

We whaled on him with out handbags and he went running. How's that?

So you didn't give him a handbag job?

• LOL 9
13 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh poor Jibri. He's so stressed. 

His whole family are weird and creepy. Miona's been there for what, 8 weeks? She has NO ONE but fatuous, simple minded Jibri. What is she supposed to do? They all act like he's being held hostage. 

Debris doesn't stand up for her, which drives me nuts. 

• Love 4
Just now, Suzywriter said:

Debris doesn't stand up for her, which drives me nuts. 

That is the number one thing (out of innumerable others) that I cannot stand about him. He's like a high school kid who talks shit about his girlfriend around his friends. I hate him. 

• Like 2
  • Love 8
7 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I haven’t watched the last season of Peaky Blinders yet, -probably because I hate the thought that it’s ended. When I do watch it, for weeks I walk around the house yelling, “We’re the peaky foohhhkking bloynders.”

Lol, it was sad to know it’s the last season but I’ve heard they might have a movie at some point.  It was sad without Polly knowing Helen McCrory passed away.

• Love 3