Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

and fillers, plus a Mommy Makeover, which is a boob job, lipo, tummy tuck, and probably other stuff too). 

I wish that I knew this was a thing in the 80's. *sigh* probably couldn't afford it anyway. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Everyone always wants to be around Kara? Not sure about that, Tim.

There must be some definition of "everyone" that I didn't know. 

Why is Tim so invested in whether or not Kara marries this guy? And yes, she can "back out" if she doesn't "like" it. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

So, five bucks says that Brother John breaks the new vase within 15 minutes? 

Patrick will only spend money on cheap lingerie, Thais. 

I was thinking the same thing.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, OneGuy said:

I'm headed out with some post-wedding day guests.  My daughter got married yesterday and the house is still filled with people.  Enjoy the rest of the night.

CONGRATULATIONS, new father in law! We'll want to hear all about the festivities next week. Have fun and best wishes to your daughter! 

• Love 12
34 minutes ago, Ginos Black Hat said:

is patrick keeping track of the bare minimum??! food and water really?!! driving?!!! 

And the electricity!! WTF. 

• Like 1
  • Love 4
6 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

Kara's doing real estate but hasn't sold a house?  when was this filmed??  The market was nuts everywhere the last couple of years.

Even during the pandemic shutdowns, people were doing virtual showings, and still selling homes.   If she hasn't sold a house, she's not trying. 

• Love 15
1 minute ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Even during the pandemic shutdowns, people were doing virtual showings, and still selling homes.   If she hasn't sold a house, she's not trying sober. 

FTFY

• Wink 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Even during the pandemic shutdowns, people were doing virtual showings, and still selling homes.   If she hasn't sold a house, she's not trying. drunk.

Fixed that for you. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
Just now, greekmom said:

Damn. Wondering if Meathead is another Jorge.

He’s acting like it.  Again, on Thais’ side.  She can’t work yet.  She will be his wife.  He didn’t buy a sex doll.  I’m sure it was understood he would be footing the bills for now.  But alas, she should be happy with her XMas lingerie that was totally practical for sleeping and having her nails done because it makes her pretty for him.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 8
Just now, CrazyInAlabama said:

Even during the pandemic shutdowns, people were doing virtual showings, and still selling homes.   If she hasn't sold a house, she's not trying. 

Tara is mentally still in junior high, therefore it doesn' surprise me at all.

• Like 1
  • Love 4

Great distraction technique, Bilal, bringing up the prenup while Shaeeda is terrified on the Ferris wheel. 

4 minutes ago, tvrox said:

And the electricity!! WTF. 

And that puppy’s kibble doesn’t just buy itself! 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Zombness said:

All these girls come to the US thinking that money grows on tress, that is why I do not blame Bile because he wants to do a pre-nup and Patrick should do the same.

I have to disagree on the comment about money growing on trees.  See with Meathead, Thais saw fun Meathead who would spend money cause well, all those times he was on vacation.  So he set a precedence. If we are to believe Thais, it's not like he denied her anything when he was down to visit her.  Same with Bilahzebub. He was down there with his Louis Vutton luggages, expensive suits, etc. and probably living it up with Sheeda.

But I do agree that a fair prenup should be done up. 

• Applause 3
  • Love 6

Patrick reminds me of my ex-husband.  Fine with spending money on himself (a LOT of money).  It was HIS money.  If he got something for me, he had to find some use for it (see: Patrick's gifts like trashy lingerie and a phone so she wouldn't check up on him).  If something had nothing to do with him?  We didn't have the money.  He wouldn't even buy a cat tree for the cat!  

I never knew how much money we had.  It was always "we're fine!" if I asked about it.

• Hugs 1
  • Sad 8
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
(edited)
24 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

Kara's doing real estate but hasn't sold a house?  when was this filmed??  The market was nuts everywhere the last couple of years.

Well, you kinda have to concentrate on the REAL ESTATE BUSINESS and not the BALLOON BUSINESS or the WEDDING BUSINESS.....  I'm not sure she could sell a house to anyone!  She may not know how all those papers get filed and stuff.  She's just wanting that commission!

Edited by goofygirl
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

im 100% team thais. patrick dangles money over her. keeps her hopes up re: the decorations. if he was oppose to getting decorations he shouldve just said no. driving to the furniture store kept her hopes up. putting an image that couldnt he keep up!! 

he seem to not like alot of the things thais likes, and doesnt stand up for himself. hes very wishy washy. he also didnt take accountability when he "tested positive" for roids. 

in short, patrick is lame af!!!! 

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Oh FFS did Ari really bring her mom to the fight? That said remember when dancing was his passion? Where did this even come from?

Mama expects to be on camera and a seat at events for all the money she spends sponsering Ari and her antics.

• Love 6
(edited)
5 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Oh FFS did Ari really bring her mom to the fight? That said remember when dancing was his passion? Where did this even come from?

Since he's only a beginner, I bet Mommy Ari is financing the fight, or the producers are.   Isn't Binin a little old to be a beginning MMA fighter?   And he better not get hurt, I bet he has no health insurance.    He can't be on the parents' policy group like Ari is.   Non-U.S. citizens have to get special travel policies for visitors to the U.S.   (I used to work where we had international students, and they had to get the equivalent of travel policies). 

Also, there are some parts of town that you don't go alone, so that event space might not be in a safe area. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5

Bilal has made Shaeeda ride a scooter, ride the Ferris Wheel knowing she is scared of heights, play games she doesn’t want to play. What will next week be, tightrope walking, swimming with jellyfish? Funny answers please!!!

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3