Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Hi everyone! Happy Father's Day snarking!

While we watch Emily go wedding dress shopping. Hmm, maybe Kobe gets to do some fatherly bonding activities with Kobin while she's out...

• Love 5
On 6/15/2022 at 6:42 PM, FrancescaFiore said:

What if he has sleep apnea later in life? Is he going to wear the C-pap mask underneath the $pace ca$h mask? What does Halloween look like for $pace ca$h? Is there a Mrs. $pace ca$h?

Does he wear it during sex? 

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 3

Hello! Sorry I'm late. My gf and I went to see a matinee of "Top Gun: Maverick" today followed by tots and coneys at Sonic. I took a nap so I'd be sharp tonight and slept a little too long. I'm just in time to see Emily thay yeth to the dreth.

• Applause 2
  • Love 13
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

How did Emily’s sister get to seem so normal?

Poor woman. Her family is clearly all about catering to and appeasing Emily, while she holds down the function of sensible child that everyone ignores.

• Sad 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Hello! Sorry I'm late. My gf and I went to see a matinee of "Top Gun: Maverick" today followed by tots and coneys at Sonic. I took a nap so I'd be sharp tonight and slept a little too long. I'm just in time to see Emily thay yeth to the dreth.

OMG, I was trying to see Maverick but unfortunately I’ve been too busy. I heard it’s awesome!

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Emily get a nice suit, go down to city hall, do the deed and go to a nice restaurant with your family.

Stupid idiot.

Emily's parents should give parenting advice so that we can do the exact opposite. 👍

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2
21 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Hola my peeps! I am crazy tired from my yard sale today but I'm hanging in. 

I hope you've all had a great week and that we don't all die of boredom tonight. 

How was the yard sale? Did you get a lot of money? 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

What about the K1 visa rules do these people not get? If they don't get married they don't get to go to Immigration and say "Oh, we've decided to wait. Can we get an extension?" Jesus Christ I think my head is going to explode. 

• Mind Blown 3
  • Love 8