Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

(edited)

I can't STAND that Ari is AGAIN throwing Bini under the bus.  She's acting like "getting a job" is a REAL thing.  Aw hell to the naw..... I love how they ALL say "he's lying" whenever Bini says something "THEY" don't like.  DIPSHIT!!! You had a baby with a vacay lay.  THAT is your problem, you screwed up dingleberry

Edited by goofygirl
  • LOL 1
  • Love 15
2 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

I had a co-worker who's husband killed her, and then turned the gun on himself. 

WTF

I also knew, and i use knew losely, as we wernt really friends, one of  the Syracuse University students on Pan Am 103

• Sad 1
  • Love 3
Just now, Suzywriter said:

Is Ari adopted? She doesn't look like any of those people. 

These are the nosiest, most interfering people ever.

I read that she’s the only kid between the 2 parents, that the rest are either mom’s or dad’s kids from previous marriages but I could be spreading lies…

• Useful 2
  • Love 8

Yeah, sis, why not grill the guest of honor at the dinner for him. What an ignoramus. And no  one leapt in to say, "Let's just enjoy ourselves tonight." 

That dress is doing Petunia Pig [Porky's GF] no favors in style or color. It looks like an old nightgown hauled out of the laundry hamper.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
45 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

Shaeda has had the worst week ever.

Yeah a boat ride in the cold in the Paris of the midwest doesn't sound like a great time. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

OMG!!!! Who are these people? How about the parents talk to Bini and Ari in private? Why is this whole family acting like jackasses? Come on Janice. You’re better than this.

No she isn’t.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
45 minutes ago, GrammyPammy said:

Believe me, Bilal was definitely NOT the kind of man I dreamed of in my youth…

Horror movie, not a romantic one. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Is Ari adopted? She doesn't look like any of those people

These are her siblings from her mother’s first marriage. She is the only bio child of Janice and Fred.

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Muting that 'bite you' chick. Makes me stabby. And flamey.

The one I hate is the smug blonde in the cat food ad. "I did the math! Its only 20 cents more a day!" Girl if you lived next door to me I'd shit in your petunias.

• LOL 10
  • Love 3
13 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I find Janice to be passive-aggressive, with the venom quietly dripping from her fangs.

I find  someone who popped our four kids with first husband, and then Princess Ari with Dr. Fred,, and then has been cheating creditors for years to be less than an authority on proper behavior.    

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 16

Sister calls him a liar to his face. Just goes to show you, money and Princeton can't buy class.

Janice stays silent, I don't think that's her daughter, who is the spitting image of Daddy Doctor. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I find  someone who popped our four kids with first husband, and then Princess Ari with Dr. Fred,, and then has been cheating creditors for years to be less than an authority on proper behavior.    

And let us not forget she was the married doctor's mistress. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 9