Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

(edited)
13 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

I don’t get the eyebrows.  I mean, I’ve had mine microbladed, but my request was not Vulcan.

Not Vulcan, and not Groucho Marx. also not like someone used a Sharpie on your forehead. 

The giant, toothy grin on Ari on their introduction photo is hideous. 

I really think Emily has decided that Kobe is not longer the International Underwear Model, and doesn't have enough money to get their own place, finance her humongous, expensive wedding, and she wants him gone.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8

Howdy Peeps!  Can I just say how happy I am to be here tonight with you guys??  Happy Memorial Day.

Now.... Can I also say I cannot STAND Emily??  She makes me want to blow beets.  Seriously.  WHAT A DITCH WITCH!

• Love 14
37 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

My disabled daughter has Covid since last Thursday and I'm just waiting for my turn now.  I know it's coming!   So, looking forward to snark.

I hope you both recover quickly! 

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

Howdy Peeps!  Can I just say how happy I am to be here tonight with you guys??  Happy Memorial Day.

Now.... Can I also say I cannot STAND Emily??  She makes me want to blow beets.  Seriously.  WHAT A DITCH WITCH!

Ditch witch? That brilliant, I’m stealing

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, OneGuy said:

Plus, he'll have a fun dad story to tell.

That's the best part! When my second son was born, his first activity as soon as he left my womb was to pee. I can still see that golden arch.

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
(edited)
3 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

No band member, BUT I watched Goodfellas on Friday night. A true classic. I think Ray Liotta's best performance 

Oof, yeah, that one hit hard. Ray Liotta was the same age as me. And Goodfellas is one of my favorite movies. I've made all my millennial friends watch it. 

Oh, god, NOOOOOOOO, not another family dinner scene! Please, Matt Sharp! I give! "I just want to have a nice dinner and for everyone to get along" is the kiss of death on this show!

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Areola makes it seem like it’s always Bunion’s fault that they don’t get along.

The man said that he had only seen NYC in the movies.  He also said, "I could live here," conceptually, to show how much he liked it.  He wasn't saying, "Break the lease.  Forfeit Dr. Weinstein's deposit, because we're moving today."  Maybe they're angling for Green Acres as the Happily Ever After season.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
12 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Granny have purple hair?!?!?!

I had this Aunt Alice who went gray really early.  This was back in the 60's.  There was some stuff she'd put on her hair which was white, that turned it a pretty pastel of BLUE, PINK or PURPLE.  Seriously. I think it was a rinse of some kind... The color wasn't so completely integrated, just some sort of HINT of color.  It was kinda cool. Back in the day.

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

No band member, BUT I watched Goodfellas on Friday night. A true classic. I think Ray Liotta's best performance 

I have personally never seen Goodfellas all the way through, but I know it very well because of that one meme of Liotta laughing. I have seen it very many times.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
(edited)
5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oof, yeah, that one hit hard. Ray Liotta was the same age as me. And Goodfellas is one of my favorite movies. I've made all my millennial friends watch it. 

Oh, god, NOOOOOOOO, not another family dinner scene! Please, Matt Sharp! I give! "I just want to have a nice dinner and for everyone to get along" is the kiss of death on this show!

I loved him in Field of Dreams.   I loved everyone in that movie, and that they actually used the field for real baseball games.  They wanted Jimmy Stewart, but he passed before it was filmed, and so they got the adorable Burt Lancaster.  It was Mr. Lancaster's last role before retiring.  

Another Bilal session of put downs.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 7

I suspect the reason that both Bini and Kobe are there is because Ari and Emily want men around to provide for them while they sit around like queen bees.  It's not about love or true partnership.

• Useful 1
  • Love 12

I had a stupid husband that would get all butthurt if I daydreamed. If I said "I'd like to live in Hawaii" while watching a show about the island or if I looked at a building and said "I'd like to have one like that and make an art studio in the enclosed porch", he'd blow up and berate me for always wanting what I couldn't have (neither thing was something that was unattainable, so I don't know why he even said that). 

Ari is like that; it bothers her to see Binyam think of anything that is different from what she thinks, and she acts like she has to shame him in order to quell her anxiety. 

• Love 12
6 minutes ago, OneGuy said:

I'm surprised we never see any tender or playful moments between Ari and the baby.

I'm actually not. I suspect that her sociopathic ass has zero empathy and little ability to connect with anyone.  She thinks that her unfounded panic attacks are indicators of love. 

• Love 11