Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Hello! I have been binge watching "Stranger Things" all weekend long and I'm ready to take a break. The only thing scary on "90-Day Fiance" is Ari's stupid face.

OMG…I just started watching the first two episodes today! The name Will Byers is already addicting!

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Hello! I have been binge watching "Stranger Things" all weekend long and I'm ready to take a break. The only thing scary on "90-Day Fiance" is Ari's stupid face.

I’ve been watching season 4 and am really enjoying it.  I think it’s the best season since the 1st.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Gobi said:

Smarter than the average cougar?

I'll half-defend them: If I had to spend an evening or dinner with Mohammed, I would drink copiously and ask inappropriate questions, just to antagonize him. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
Just now, Grifter Lives said:

I'll half-defend them: If I had to spend an evening or dinner with Mohammed, I would drink copiously and ask inappropriate questions, just to antagonize him. 

Why antagonize someone who is a guest and new to the culture? 

• Love 11
3 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

I’ve been watching season 4 and am really enjoying it.  I think it’s the best season since the 1st.

This is my tomorrow!  Didn’t realize it was out until today.

• Love 3

"our traditions are different"   Uh No - we don't observe traditions anymore, sorry to say.  There are no traditions just anything goes is the new normal.  These broads are horrible.  If they were my friends I'd dump them.

• Love 9
Just now, Frozendiva said:

Yve, Mohamed may have been 'controlling' but your underwear was visible and unflattering.

I agree, I didn’t like seeing the black thong through the back of the sheet pink dress.  Not even about modesty, it’s a bad look.  If I was going out with my friends I would hope one of them would have mentioned it.

• Love 16

I don't know if this makes me a prude but if I was going to meet my friend's man for the first time, I wouldn't come to the restaurant with my boobs front and center.  It feels tacky tacky tacky.

• Love 18
2 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

What time are we leaving? Do you just want to meet there?

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, OneGuy said:

"It's not that clear cut.   Not like the view of my butt." - Ive

OK, this bothered me since the previews.  Yve has quite the case of Office Ass.  She shouldn't accentuate it with VPL.

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Wow, this squad is being so inappropriate right now, they just met this dude!

I think we have met the female version of the goofballs!

• LOL 7
  • Love 4
Just now, Emmeline said:

I agree, I didn’t like seeing the black thong through the back of the sheet pink dress.  Not even about modesty, it’s a bad look.  If I was going out with my friends I would hope one of them would have mentioned it.

To quote my grandma, "Nobody with any couth would go out with their drawers showing."

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, JennyMominFL said:

Dang, Mo would give me a huge lecture about my boobs if he thinks those women were uncovered.

at this point i go out braless.

I give no fucks since covid.

• Love 7
(edited)
6 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Why antagonize someone who is a guest and new to the culture? 

They should have grilled Yve in an interrogation/intervention the moment she mentioned that she was importing a 23-year old, devout Muslim.  They should have asked her all the questions that they asked him.  

I half wonder if she asked them to bring up some of the questions they raised.

Edited by Grifter Lives
  • Love 7