Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

8 minutes ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

Oh, no! I have to leave this fun snarkfest and go watch sports with my husband. It’s a big night: NBA playoffs (Go, Warriors!) and soccer finals (Team Club América!)

i had a blast!

waaarrriors, come out to play

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Maybe after they're married, Mohamed and Bilal can do an episode of Wife Swap.

I think the wife swap show would be dynamite if they did it with the Sister Wife people...like which wife would you get or would they alternate?

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

Oh, no! I have to leave this fun snarkfest and go watch sports with my husband. It’s a big night: NBA playoffs (Go, Warriors!) and soccer finals (Team Club América!)

i had a blast!

Whatever happened to priorities? Geesh.

• LOL 4
  • Love 4

I was distracted by how gross Bilal is.  Didn't the ex-wife seem nonchalant in meeting the woman who is going to be significant in the children's lives?  "Nice to meet you.  How was the flight?  Gotta go."  

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I think the wife swap show would be dynamite if they did it with the Sister Wife people...like which wife would you get or would they alternate?

I'm calling it now, there's going to be a 90DF: Wife Swap show.

• LOL 7
(edited)
8 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

What was the Syrian guy’s name who was  studying to be a dentist? Much better match for Shaeeda.

Dentist was Omar, of Omar and Avery. 

I'm really disliking Bilal.    Mohammad is a PITA too.      I'd say John is awful too, but I'm sure he's just following the script.   

Tori is having #3, or already did.   They shoot all of these shows so long before they air.  

Kara needs help, as in in-patient rehab, and continuing therapy.    Is she always half loaded?   Maybe she should have met John instead.

I'm so sick of the LIttle People Big World crowd and their recycled story lines.     I'm confused, I thought they cancelled Seeking Sister Wife, guess we didn't get that lucky. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 6
8 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Isn't violence a no no in the Muslim religion? Am I mistaken?

Bilal is lucky she does not kill him in his sleep.

I'm more afraid for her to be honest.

• Love 11
3 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Bilal’s ex knows he is a jerk. She probably feels sympathy for Shaeeda.

I bet she sides with Bilal because he'll hold her alimony/child support over her head. And Bilal? Will pour poison in his kids' ears. About their mother and about Shaeeda.

• Love 11
11 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

He’s like some inner city tough school principal with her. The cliches that come out of mouth alone….

“They used to call me Crazy Bilal, well now they call me sparkling water man!”

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
44 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Hey peeps!!!

Coming to you today from Falls Church, VA! Visiting a friend in VA!

Falls Church is nice! If you need DC recommendations let me know :). 

• Love 3

WHAT is the purpose of these interrogating friends? Jesus, I've met the questionable partners of friends, lots of times, and never once have I felt compelled to act like I'm the host of the Newlywed Game. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 15