Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

So wait, Mama Jbri thinks that Miona should dress "modestly" because her husband might not be able to restrain himself. After all, a man has needs. 

Mens doesn't tell Miona how to dress.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

They're not even trying any more. 

Not true!  The twist will be that JibJab and Miona will look at luxury apartments that they can't afford, but she'll insist upon - just like Coltee and Larissa.

Oh, nevermind.

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Emmeline said:

I’ve always wondered how those washer/dryer combo units were.

Small. I had to take bedding and such to the nearest laundromat a few blocks away. The cycle seemed to take two hours or more.

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

Wow. They’re recycling the Pao/Roos storyline.

Probably in it’s entirety. They will move away from his parents to a larger, trendier city, Miona will start her “modeling” career and end up as a professional wrestler…

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Grifter Lives said:

Not true!  The twist will be that JibJab and Miona will look at luxury apartments that they can't afford, but she'll insist upon - just like Coltee and Larissa.

Oh, nevermind.

Just WAIT until Jibri demands that Miona sign a prenup! And we meet Miona's "best friend", who's a poisonous little weed who hates Jibri and talks trash about him in Serbian right to his face. Oh wait. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 5

Hi everyone! Oops I was bingeing Survivor and forgot what time it was... 

Oh drat! Made it just in time for Bini and Whiny in their all expenses paid for apartment.

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

I’ve always wondered how those washer/dryer combo units were.

They were a thing in apartments when I was little, I was always fascinated by them, does anyone know if the washer and dryer portions are any good?

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

Mr. Coffee isn’t good enough for Ari! But Bini’s not impressed with the Keurig 

I'll admit: I'm impressed that Janice thought to the level of detail to furnish a coffee-maker, unless it was from Dr. Fred's closed-down office.  It did look like a big machine.

• Love 5

WHY is she whining about how they're going to have to support themselves? Bini can't work now, she knows it. Why not just say "OK, well, looks like I'm going to have to get a job. You can take care of Avi until you can work, then we can revisit". Hahahahahaha, I kill me. That would be rational and reasonable. This is Ari we're talking about. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 13

You know what I admire about Zeid...unlike these other losers he came here with a practical career goal. Not this BS MMA or Syngin’s opera singer nonsense.

• Love 12

Bini slept in his head band?

Why wouldn't Ari get a waitress job, quick cash, maybe they need health insurance, maybe pay a bill so her parents won't have to? 

MMA fighting cannot be a goal to achieve without earning money for a trainer or sponsor, these two people really do not have a grip on reality.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

You know what I admire about Zeid...unlike these other losers he came here with a practical career goal. Not this BS MMA or Syngin’s opera singer nonsense.

They were simpler, happier times…..

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Ari: I want Bini to see my culture, see my lifestyle. 

Pepper Mostly: Suburban New Jersey?

This Proud Suburban Jersey girl disclaims all things Ari. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
5 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

Oh, nevermind.

2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Just WAIT until Jibri demands that Miona sign a prenup! And we meet Miona's "best friend", who's a poisonous little weed who hates Jibri and talks trash about him in Serbian right to his face. Oh wait. 

…then Mooni goes wedding dress shopping with Mother Jibri. After trying on every dress, she settles on the skankiest My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding she can find and erupts into a puddle of tears because she can’t share this very special moment with her own mother.😩

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Son’s soccer game called for lighting So here I am just in time to see Ari whine and whine like the over privileged brat she is...

You must be in the Baltimore area, thunder, lightning and rain off and on at my house.

• Love 2