Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I agree Ari. Your parents should have gotten you the smaller 1 bedroom or studio apartment that was super small, so the price would be much smaller.  

I agree. I feel like Janice set them up to fail by renting a 2 bedroom apartment that they would not be able to afford. A 2 bedroom in that area runs $2000 or more per month. 

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

I agree. I feel like Janice set them up to fail by renting a 2 bedroom apartment that they would not be able to afford. A 2 bedroom in that area runs $2000 or more per month. 

Just imagine, if you will, the "what's that nasty smell?" face Ari would pull if her parents rented her a studio apartment! 

• LOL 2
  • Love 15

That cheap champagne has been waiting a year to be opened, it might be vinegar by now.

The Tesla and Rolex, oy. This girl will be expecting a lot from Muscle Man.  

And another guy expecting sex right after the import gets off the plane, geeze.

Once again, we have the bag drop 20 feet from the person, I would love to see the bomb sniffing dogs circling the bags!  

Ick, tongue wrestling.

• Love 13
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Just imagine, if you will, the "what's that nasty smell?" face Ari would pull if her parents rented her a studio apartment! 

LOL...her face already froze that way. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2

I have never ever had a man who loved me enough to get a facial for me. 

I've never ever had a man who loved me enough to buy me a Junior Bacon Cheeseburger from Wendy's.

• LOL 7
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

Janice doesn’t want the relationship to work. Period. She wants Areola and Avi to stay in the States and passive-aggressively push Bini into leaving. Janice thinks that Areola can do much, much better than Bini and this is killing her. Dr. Fred looks like he checked out months ago.

• Useful 2
  • Love 12
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

But, would her face really change?  That seems to be her rbf at all times.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

That cheap champagne has been waiting a year to be opened, it might be vinegar by now.

The Tesla and Rolex, oy. This girl will be expecting a lot from Muscle Man.  

And another guy expecting sex right after the import gets off the plane, geeze.

Once again, we have the bag drop 20 feet from the person, I would love to see the bomb sniffing dogs circling the bags!  

Ick, tongue wrestling.

I have to say, when I went to see my long distance boyfriend in the 80s, we barely waited to get out of the airport. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Bees52 said:

Well, GTL Patrick has one thing going for him, besides getting his back waxed, he can speak Portuguese...

Lucky Thais. 😒

Patrick actually seems to be genuinely invested in this relationship. Thais seems to be a nasty Only Fans bitch. 

• Love 10