Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

Again, would be really worried about her judgement if I were her employer watching this.  Would not trust her with someone else’s menta heath.

Me too!  A little too OUT THERE for the old psych world. Except as a PATIENT.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

If the Internet existed then, I'm sure my mother's search history would include the query "Can I kick my 12-year-old daughter of the house for listening to a song too much?"

For singing, "DOMO ARIGATO MR. ROBOTO" at the top of her lungs?

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
Just now, tvrox said:

What kind? 

sinigang! it is a filipino soup. its savory and sour-- not sure how else i can describe the taste. it has vegetables like string beans and bok choy in it. the one she made has pork but you can pretty much put anything-- like shrimp! 

• Love 8
1 minute ago, CSunshine76 said:

Mike, Ximena knows drug dealers and probably worse. You may want to leave when told to. Or you may leave in a body bag!!! 

wouldn't mind seeing that...now  that he has shown the REAL MiKE

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, CSunshine76 said:

Mike, Ximena knows drug dealers and probably worse. You may want to leave when told to. Or you may leave in a body bag!!! 

If only Matt Sharp would allow it.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Ximena is about to pull some razor blades out of her hair

I bet the sicario is only a phone call away. Meanwhile, she for SURE has brass knuckles or, if all else fails, she could bust off a car antenna. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

If the Internet existed then, I'm sure my mother's search history would include the query "Can I kick my 12-year-old daughter of the house for listening to a song too much?"

I heard Duran Duran Rio yesterday, and it sounded magical.  You could pull a dump truck out of a mud hole with that bass line.

Edited by Floatingbison
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, tvrox said:
22 hours ago, magemaud said:
  Hide contents

Apparently TPTB at the Lupus Foundation didn’t like the negative publicity he brought them and he was suspended 

Quote feature didn’t work, this was my response to @Hotel Snarker

Expand  

Wait, he works there?! 

Late to the party but details about his job are on the couples page 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

I heard Duran Duran Rio yesterday, and it sounded magical

Love that one too! And wow, I just realized both songs were released in 1983. That was 39 years ago. It was such a magical time for music and pop culture in general. I mean, Flashdance, Thriller, Synchronicity - what could go wrong?

Guys, what were you doing in 1983? You have any memories of that amazing, amazing year?

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, CSunshine76 said:

Since they are equally vile, I wouldn't let her kick me out either. 

• Love 5
11 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

If my ex asked me to change my name because his new fiance didn't like it, I'd have a billboard made of it.

Especially if it made the fiance cray-cray!!  I'd say "CRAY AWAY!!"

And out. This was really funny tonight you guys!! Have a great week and see some of you tomorrow night for the swingin' single life of the loser 90-dayers.

Edited by goofygirl
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
52 minutes ago, Tuneful said:

I want to learn to ululate. I think it could be my secret weapon, e.g., at boring staff meetings or when as usual my compulsive talker sibling has gone on for 10-15 minutes without taking a breath. I'll stand up and ululate. 

Yes! Let's all do it on our next Zoom work meeting. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

Love that one too! And wow, I just realized both songs were released in 1983. That was 39 years ago. It was such a magical time for music and pop culture in general. I mean, Flashdance, Thriller, Synchronicity - what could go wrong?

Guys, what were you doing in 1983? You have any memories of that amazing, amazing year?

Rio was released in 1982. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I was in grade 11, loving life!

• Love 5