Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Hazmat is kinda cute, but we all know how this is going to turn out. American ho and Pious Muslim. Snooze

This is like we ordered Brittany and Yazan from Wish, and they sent us Memphis and Hamza.

• LOL 11
  • Love 3

So now we have Hazmat living with his parents, observant Muslim and he is getting a visit from Memphis, a modern American woman with two kids from two men, dresses in skimpy clothing, does shower peep shows and is not Muslim...gee do we think Mother Hazmat will approve of Memphis?

I feel like production has a check list of situations they have to fill for each season.  I am guessing she won't like the food, she won't like how strict Tunisia and Muslim law is against PDA and sleeping together as an unmarried couple.

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Why drag your kids into this? Girl, get your Tunisian dick but don’t subject them to some strange man you can’t talk to.

This should go well.

Per your reddit:  I had an Aldi recipe group come at me HARD when I asked for recipes for a bunchs of food that was delivered in error in April 2020.  They ganged up, called me a liar when I said food shelves around me were only taking cash.  Called me a thief, too.

• Love 2

Hamza: “Is it okay if I sleep in the same room as her?”

Also Hamza: “In our tradition it is not okay for a man and a woman to share a room if they aren’t married.”

Well, okay then. Question resolved.

Kim with a shirt that has Usman on it says she’s not a superfan?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

You're a superfan when you're a woman and bringing him roses and booking the suite hoping to get laid. 

There is nothing wrong with playing a little hard to get, Kim is old enough to remember what that is.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

You're anxious about her lifestyle, Mama Hamza? Sweet tap-dancing Jesus, she's a nurse practitioner with a fucking Masters degree and two kids! She's not exactly working the pole on the lunch shift. 

Thanks for blabbing what I do part time on my lunch break!

• LOL 11
2 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Per your reddit:  I had an Aldi recipe group come at me HARD when I asked for recipes for a bunchs of food that was delivered in error in April 2020.  They ganged up, called me a liar when I said food shelves around me were only taking cash.  Called me a thief, too.

But I would bet the farm that they consider themselves “open minded.” Lots of hypocrites out there.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I got called a thief on Reddit, too. I bought a great new sewing machine at a thrift shop and posted about it. The Redditors said that someone said her her husband had accidentally donated her same-model machine to a thrift shop earlier in the year, and the one that I bought IN MAINE from a private shop had to be the one she lost in GEORGIA, and I was a thief if I didn't return it to her. They ganged up and said I should be ashamed of bragging and rubbing it in her face that I had HER $1200 machine and had only paid $50. I mean, they were absolutely certain that this machine was hers.  

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I'm mostly on knit and crochet reddits.  This stuff doesn't happen there.  Wow. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

Even though Gino and his Lady Love are fighting, even though she (stupidly) does not trust him, (all for show), even though they have nothing in common Gino will not give up on this relationship.  Gino likes to be punished.  Jasmine has the worst nails, like she left the shop before they cut down her nail tips and polished them.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4