Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Gobi said:

There actually is a shortage of Chinese women, due to the "one child" policy in place for years. Most parents wanted a son and females were often aborted

Or abandoned, or adopted out. For about the last 30 years, adopting a girl from China has been popular in the US, Canada and Europe because so many baby girls were left at orphanages or worse. 

• Love 10
1 minute ago, goofygirl said:

I think looking at the Farmers Seeking website might be more helpful than Johnny the Chinese ONE who isn't going to crap on her.

Lort.  Memphis' Tunisian guy sure is looking forward to "sexy time" isn't he??  I think she is too though, so there's that.

I think that if Ella went to an anime convention she would find her dude. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Yes...all Asian cuisine is the same...Vietnamese, Korean, Thai...all the fucking same.

She's so obsessed with "Asian culture"! She knows the food is "vegetables and stuff". Jesus Christ. 

2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

I'm actually impressed with her riding and ranch skills. 

Same. 

1 minute ago, kacesq said:

She’s going to be weepy all season isn’t she?

She is a MESS. She'll never stop crying and Johnny will disappoint her in many, many ways. 

Just now, Suzywriter said:

Ranch mom is looking kind of rough.

Hey, its a hard life, out in the saddle in all weathers, dawn to dusk! Ranch mom has no time for anime conventions and cosplay.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 16
1 minute ago, LEILANI2 said:

As someone who is part asian, I have always avoided boys/men all my life who have an 'asian obsession'. They litterally do not look at you as a person but attracted to anyone of a particular race. Somehow that in itself always felt rascist to me.

It is racist. And I believe she’s trying to anesthetize her feelings of rejection from men of her race by fetishizing men of another. She sounds like a twerp.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I like Mother Ella. This must be very difficult to see your kid get crapped on repeatedly.

Maybe Ella has adopted this sort of behavior of putting herself in an unrealistic situation that ends with her getting hurt, her mother dotes on her, she eats her feelings, then starts another situation that will end the same way, rinse and repeat behaviors.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

I am so glad the internet didn't exist when I was young and starting to date.

Yep, i dated late, 18, 19, and we would meet at college parties, throw a little tequila around and see what would stick.

• LOL 3
  • Love 6

I can cry when I'm alone but I can't imagine getting into hair/makeup and being put in a chair with all these people pointing cameras (and a boom mic plus lighting) at me and then CRYING in front of these strangers.  That does seem excessive.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
8 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I just deleted my Reddit account. I don't want to be associated with those ignorant assholes anymore. If I want to snark about 90 Day Fiance, I've got you guys.

I have been banned a few times too and it's not because I'm trolling but because they don't like it if you criticize their favorites in the slightest. Life is too short and I need to spend less time on social media in general so I don't go there anymore either.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Maybe Ella has adopted this sort of behavior of putting herself in an unrealistic situation that ends with her getting hurt, her mother dotes on her, she eats her feelings, then starts another situation that will end the same way, rinse and repeat behaviors.

Good theory. Probably explains why she's a whiney, crying bitch all the time.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I wish Hazmat’s mother would come here and take care of me.

ditto.

That's my forever Christmas wish. For someone to come and take care of me for 1 day like I take care of my kids.

Cooking, cleaning, etc.

• Love 6