Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

I don’t condone violence, but Steven needs to be throat-punched.

im good with violence.

Edited by greekmom
I cant type bc of that turd
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Fuck you SteVen.

2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Steven, you come across as more of a jerk live. Hopefully karma will be kind and you will be a leathery 58 year old.

2 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

I don’t condone violence, but Steven needs to be throat-punched.

1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Stevens comment about Kenny was rude as well….he is just an asshole who tries to play quirky, just like Ed

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Steven is a gossipy little bitch,  hmm?

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

SteVen is such a schmuck.

giphy.gif

• LOL 6
  • Love 8
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh fuck you Steven. Evelyn is a surfer girl who lives in a beach town. She's an asshole but the ways she dresses is OFF THE FUCKING TABLE. God I hate him. 

Right…completely uncalled for. She doesn’t dress like a fucking cult leader like you….sexist asshole

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh fuck you Steven. Evelyn is a surfer girl who lives in a beach town. She's an asshole but the ways she dresses is OFF THE FUCKING TABLE. God I hate him. 

You know Steven sucks because I hate him more than Skeevelin and she’s garbage. Steven is like the whole dump. 

Who are you to comment on what another woman is wearing that you don’t know like that? He is so DISGUSTING!

• Love 10

"I am listening to you and I love you and your opinion means a lot to me, but you are just a dumb stupid girl and you don't know anything and you're being ridiculous and overreacting". 

And then he tries to speak Russian. Shawn, shut that down! What the hell is wrong with her?

• Love 12

SteVen is so out of his depth here.  Thinks he's so cute and quirky. 

Never thought I'd say this, but I'd love for him to be on set with Grangie and say something sarcastic to her.  That would be some must-see-tv right there!

• Love 11
Just now, TazDevil said:

SteVen is so out of his depth here.  Thinks he's so cute and quirky. 

Never thought I'd say this, but I'd love for him to be on set with Grangie and say something sarcastic to her.  That would be some must-see-tv right there!

Well, dang. I might actually pay to see that...

• LOL 2
  • Love 6