Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Good evening, all!   

Makeout update:  I had a NICE time with my friend from work on Monday and there were sweet, sweet makeouts (and more).  Thank you, Universe.  I feel more normal now.

There is fist pumping and cheering at Casa Mostly! You go girl!

• Love 10
4 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Good evening, all!   

Makeout update:  I had a NICE time with my friend from work on Monday and there were sweet, sweet makeouts (and more).  Thank you, Universe.  I feel more normal now.

And now I have to look at that twit SteVen.  Gross.

Make outs are Better in Turkey.  Congrats though!

• LOL 12
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

I still want to know how Bini went "out of control". All we've heard is that he had friends over, and they drank beer and played music. 

Don't forget that he didn't answer his phone!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5

I still want to know how Bini went "out of control". All we've heard is that he had friends over, and they drank beer and played music. 

Ari “ what did I learn” fucking bitch. Nothing is ever her fault, she has no lessons to learn….arg…troll.

• Love 14

"Out of control" means out of Ari's control.  It's all about her incessant need to control him and all that comes with him.

• Love 12
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

That's what I have been saying. . . .he's young, the wife is out of town, he's going to have some people over. . . it's not a big deal.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
9 minutes ago, Chloe Dog said:

Anyone else annoyed with Crazy Hair?

Yes!! Ever since my hair has grown back its been crazy curly (chemo curls) and I can't do a thing with  it, but at least I have hair again so I am truly thankful for that

Oh you must mean SteVen, yes I'm aways annoyed with him 🤣 or is there someone else with Crazy hair?

• LOL 3
  • Love 8
12 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Hi everyone! How's everyone doing? I am in fine fettle and hope you are all the same.

In other news, I'm dying over Corey's fam "having reservations" about Corey and Evelyn marrying. Did they not get invited the first time? 

I think Evelin said that for visa reasons, Corey, and Evelin went to Guaya-something, and had a quick civil marriage.   So, no one from either family even knew they married, or at least that's what the story line is. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
Just now, Maybeitsme said:

Yes!! Ever since my hair has grown back its been crazy curly (chemo curls) and I can't do a thing with  it, but at least I have hair again so I am truly thankful for that

Oh you must mean SteVen, yes I'm aways annoyed with him 🤣 or is there someone else with Crazy hair?

Oooh yes, there's more than one, isn't there?  I meant Ellie, but the other guy fits too!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

When Ari says "we need to fix our issues" she means "Bini needs to devote his life to doing everything my way".

even that won't be enough.  She's determined to find the negative in everything . . she cannot be pleased. . . and I'll bet her dad wasn't very sorry to see her leave their house.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, hookedontv said:

I just want to smack Ari in the face. I want to absolutely smack her. I’m so rage-y. 

She infuriates me. 

It "hurts her pride" to think that people are laughing at her. Girl. EVERYONE is laughing at you because you are ridiculous. 

Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

Ari has the audacity to keep talking as if Bini is the sole problem of their relationship.

Exactly. She is breathtaking in her self centeredness. No one exists except as a prop for her.

• Love 17