Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

(edited)

Denial  is not just a river in Egypt, it's an ocean in Charlotte, NC. So mach idiocy this episode. Including Veronica's "I've never been so heard, so appreciated..." or whatever, from the effboi. Until the next time he shows up in person and they're fighting by the 30-minute mark.

Next idiots: Nutalie and "Mom." Mike probably chose the farmer's market so he could get away quickly to his car. Nutalie should have told Mom, do not say anything about getting back together or having babies.

I was concerned when she would NOT let go of her arms around Mike's neck. He turned red, a sign he's upset. If the genders were reversed, and a man put his arms in virtually a chokehold on a woman and would not take them off, would anyone be saying "harasser"? Well, she is one and never thinks of what the other person is going through. 

M will probably tell her he's with someone else, and she'll throw yet another public tantrum. I predict Treesh and Jyush will do the Tell-Nothing. I love it when people persist when the overgrown babies (Nutalie, Jasmin, Nikki) start their trantrums. Gino's mini-progress is inspiring. "I wasn't doing anything wrong!" Sing it, Gino! 

Next idiot up, Meghan. More than halfway home when he agreed to relocate, but on his first day (!) she's nagging him about a ring. Glad John said put on the brakes. He sleeps on the other side of the house? She won't have sex until she "feels secure" they are engaged and a wedding date at church is set. Don't say I didn't call it, John.  

Edited by Tuneful
  • Like 2

I missed last Sunday (over at my man's place, WE ARE OFFICIAL Y'ALL), but I caught up later.   I am pretty sure I'll be around this Sunday for more Tell All!

Ashley and her tarot reading was dumb and her smug face was really annoying me.  That's all I have. 😁

In other news, I do have a nice picture of New Guy, but not one of us together yet.  He bought me a GIANT ring light so I'm hoping I'll have a good one of us soon and then I will post.

• Like 3
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 13

Hi everyone. Made it through the first day of the time change (we took two naps!). 

If I say anything hateful tonight, it’s just because I get very angry and can’t control myself. Just like Jasmine.

Here comes the stripper with the heart of gold.

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

My mother is making me watch the Oscars so I’ll be following you all here to tell me all the truly interesting stuff we’ll learn tonite.

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Hugs 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1

I'm here a little bit early because my TV forgets how to change the channel when the time changes, so I have to remember to do it myself. I'm ready for more of Clayton being a jerk to everyone, Jasmine auditioning for a telenovela, Igor being drugged, maybe, or something, Nikki being whatever Nikki is, and Gino smiling like a psychopath. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

Hola peeps--looks like I'll be absent tonight, houseguest and I are catching up on Capote and the Swans! I hope that you can soldier on through the tough Tell All swamp! Snark double for me! See you all tomorrow night! 

• Like 3
  • Sad 6
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Hola peeps--looks like I'll be absent tonight, houseguest and I are catching up on Capote and the Swans! I hope that you can soldier on through the tough Tell All swamp! Snark double for me! See you all tomorrow night! 

Oh, Pepper—Swans gets harder and harder to slog through! Come back here!

• Like 5
  • Love 2

as jasmine  screams about him  hugging a topless stripper...Jasmine's boobs are out and out all over the place.

sick of her 

• Like 11
  • Applause 4
On 3/7/2024 at 10:00 PM, Eldemarge said:

I missed last Sunday (over at my man's place, WE ARE OFFICIAL Y'ALL), but I caught up later.   I am pretty sure I'll be around this Sunday for more Tell All!

Ashley and her tarot reading was dumb and her smug face was really annoying me.  That's all I have. 😁

In other news, I do have a nice picture of New Guy, but not one of us together yet.  He bought me a GIANT ring light so I'm hoping I'll have a good one of us soon and then I will post.

AW yay, so happy to hear! 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, kacesq said:

My mother is making me watch the Oscars so I’ll be following you all here to tell me all the truly interesting stuff we’ll learn tonite.

Good evening, all!

I hear you. I was watching it as well, but gladly ran away at 8p to watch the Tell Nothing. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1

Well, this is the fakest crying scene I've seen since my ex from when I was 21 felt SO BAAAAAD for getting married to someone while I was deployed to another country. 🤣

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 5
  • Love 1
(edited)

"It’s OVER! I'm DONE with him! Oh, and where do I sign for next season?"

Edited by Gobi
  • Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 9
5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

We'll miss you! 

• Like 2
  • Love 3
Just now, Shelbie said:

Hi everyone.

I hope Daisy is being well paid for her appearance.

Me too! She is a lovely young lady. I'd have been yelling I JUST DID MY JOB!

• Like 13
Just now, tvrox said:

Did anyone else notice we have two new emotions??? 

Did they take something else away? It doesn't look like there are more, but they are different. 

• Useful 1
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Is she pulling out divorce papers like Angela?

Probably Dane's bill for the ass payment.

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

Oh, hell no, Jasmine is on the new show next Sunday?   Don't know if I can survive that.

And Ed and Angela plus Ashley and Manuel and Sophie and Rob. If it wasn’t for the great snark here, I’d be out! 

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1

Had lunch with my 76yo friend today. She got a puppy three weeks ago and it is exhausting her. I was supportive and told her it’s worth it, but in my thought bubble, I was thinking, “Who could have predicted this?”

• Like 7
  • LOL 2
9 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

So Gino will date sugar babies and strippers.  Can we get this man a teacher or a real estate agent or something instead?

No sane woman would want to be with him. 

• Like 7