Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

(edited)
8 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Pics or it didn't happen. 

Things have been super busy at work, and I've had to do a quiet quit on some TV watching until now. 

Edited by Floatingbison
  • Like 2
  • Hugs 4

Not a male soul shows up dressed like he gives a fig about this wedding.  These must be randos from the mall.

SEND HER MORE WEIRD NOISES, CLAYTON, THAT'LL GET HER TO THE ALTAR

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
46 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Ha!! That's how I got my officiant's license! Free, online, an hour before the hasty ceremony! I once officiated in the delivery room, between contractions.

Did the delivery room marriage last? 

• Like 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

OK peeps, thats a wrap! Thanks for all the laughs, see you die hards tomorrow night, meanwhile stay warm and don't let the guinea pigs fight! I love you all, MWAH!

and don't forget to smuggle your muffins!

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 4
(edited)
9 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Not a male soul shows up dressed like he gives a fig about this wedding.  These must be randos from the mall.

That always cracked me up on “My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding.” The women were all blinged out, dressed way over the top and the men would come in jeans with tank top undershirts or vests with no shirt underneath. 

IMG_5428.jpeg

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 1
  • LOL 5

You slayed me numerous times tonight and I am so happy to have the band back together. Have a great week, my dear snarkers. I promise I won’t leave you waiting at the altar next week. Hugs and kisses. Ciao.

• Like 4
  • Hugs 1
  • Love 4

I've been nuts for the past hour - NO posts show up.  I've had to go back a page and scrool down constantly.

Have a great week, happy President's Day.  If you're off enjoy the day.  Sorry Canadians, it's not a holiday there.   See you all next week.

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 3

Lovely to share the joys of holy matrimony, a sacred sacrament binding two people in a blessed union, with all y'all. Or whatever these trainwreck ceremonies are. Until next week, my lovies!

• Like 7
  • Love 1

Oh my, Ashley in next week's preview... speaking of screeching, or maybe,  keening. Then the storm rages!  Our poor ears. Until then, friends!

The snark tonight was on point, as always! Have a good week, everyone! ✌🏿️💟

• Like 3
  • Love 3
38 minutes ago, MagicEyes said:

She won't even make it home! She'll call him from the airport when the plane lands and screech like a very screechy thing. 

And he'll already be cheating with someone else. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
44 minutes ago, magemaud said:

That always cracked me up on “My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding.” The women were all blinged out, dressed way over the top and the men would come in jeans with tank top undershirts or vests with no shirt underneath. 

IMG_5428.jpeg

Ha, I was just watching that this morning!

put a lot of thought into that outfit, didnt he?🤔

• LOL 5
(edited)
17 hours ago, magemaud said:

When I got married in the 70s, “The Prophet” by Kahlil Gibran was big at weddings. I wonder if that would be acceptable 

I’ve had to move so many times in last 16 years and gave so many books away but came across my copy of The Profit in my jumble of boxes in the office. 

16 hours ago, magemaud said:

IMG_5428.jpeg

Don’t even ask how I started watching those again and even fathers wear very casual clothes. One I saw a couple weeks ago groom and his party all had baseball hats on backwards. 

Edited by athousandclowns
  • LOL 1
12 hours ago, athousandclowns said:

I’ve had to so many times in last 16 years and gave so many books away but came across my copy of The Profit in my jumble of boxes in the office. 

Don’t even ask how I started watching those again and even fathers wear very casual clothes. One I saw a couple weeks ago groom and his party all had baseball hats on backwards. 

That flower dress was one of the few I did like though, call me crazy! 

• Like 2
16 hours ago, Gobi said:

Igor broke up with Nikki? Color me shocked!

NNNNOOOO !!! What about that bottle of wine from the Moldovan Winery/Resort that I purchased especially to sip while I watched their pink jewel encrusted nuptials ??  Haven't even contacted Andreeeiii yet about a proper Moldovan canape to serve with...

@Pepper Mostly...Unless the thrill of the hunt is part of the attraction, UK Jaffa Cakes are available online from Amazon, orange, and variety packs. Maybe can't beat "Big Lots" type pricing, though. Bargains rule.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

my DVR crapped out during the "Next week on.." so I didn't get to see Nikki getting the ax from Igor. What happened? Of course, these things are often edited to look one way when they're actually the opposite of what happened, but this time I have absolutely NO doubt that their fake relationship is over. I hope Nikki doesn't show up on The Single Life! 

2 hours ago, Peppermint said:

Unless the thrill of the hunt is part of the attraction, UK Jaffa Cakes are available online from Amazon, orange, and variety packs.

Wow, 30 cakes for $15 with free shipping? 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, magemaud said:

my DVR crapped out during the "Next week on.." so I didn't get to see Nikki getting the ax from Igor. What happened? Of course, these things are often edited to look one way when they're actually the opposite of what happened, but this time I have absolutely NO doubt that their fake relationship is over. I hope Nikki doesn't show up on The Single Life! 

Wow, 30 cakes for $15 with free shipping? 

Yeah, you have to really shop around on Amazon when it comes to the British stuff as the prices vary wildly. I got 13 bars of Cadbury whole nut for $24.99 two weeks ago while other sellers were asking $22.00 for 6 bars.

4 hours ago, Peppermint said:

@Pepper Mostly...Unless the thrill of the hunt is part of the attraction, UK Jaffa Cakes are available online from Amazon, orange, and variety packs. Maybe can't beat "Big Lots" type pricing, though. Bargains rule.

I got some from Amazon, reluctantly. I try not to use Amazon these days. And they were the worst ones! They're stale by the time they get to me, some of the ones I've found elsewhere are fresher and have more filling. And yes, the thrill of the hunt is part of the fun! 

Hola, my snarky peeps! Are we ready for Jamal and Veronica's fake end to their fake relationship? I for one am on the edge of my seat. Oh wait, no I'm not. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • LOL 1