Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

The guy I am dating (we will now refer to him as Oilfield guy), had never had quinoa before this morning.  I made us banana-blueberry "power bowls" for breakfast.  He had never HEARD of quinoa.  He is a sheltered Texan angel and now he loves quinoa and wants to make some himself.

I WILL SHOW HIM THE WORRRRRLLLD

Oilfield Guy has NO IDEA what untold discoveries and treasures await. 

(I typed Ollfiend Guy first. Save it if he turns out to be a dud)

• LOL 4
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

I'm a minister of the most random faith ever (American Marrage Ministries). I marry anyone sober enough to mumble yes and make an X.

I’m Catholic but didn’t marry in the church so in the eyes of God I think I am still living in sin. At least according to my aunt. 😂 

• Wink 1
  • LOL 7

I'm going to guess that Rob wants a wife because he wants to "be served."  And then have someone breed for him.  Not because he has any intention of acting like half of an equal partnership.

• Like 3
  • Sad 4
  • Applause 4
42 minutes ago, Red Bridey said:

Uck, these two. Nikki has no concept of style or taste. I guess Igor has been infected by her too.

Yeah, because she buys him those clothes. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
(edited)
5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

They are DELICIOUS. its a cake-y bottom, with a layer of orange jelly, and chocolate on top! 

jaffa cakes.jpg

They kind of look like Baltimore’s Berger cookies, but no jelly. 
image.png.c4bdcb045b21e51678fadcbab0970d12.png

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 2
  • Useful 1

So... why did Mom Sophie come over again? To stay with them, or just bicker? And poor Rob 😏 just got a workout inflating that raft of an airbed for her, too!

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I’m Catholic but didn’t marry in the church so in the eyes of God I think I am still living in sin. At least according to my aunt. 😂 

But on the upside, you probably won’t ever need an annulment. 

• Like 4
  • Fire 1
7 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Have we ever found out why posh heiress Sophie can’t use some of her money to get a real apartment?

Because she is neither posh nor an heiress? She's been "educated" by her rich granddad, who I suspect gained his fortune through nefarious means. I do not doubt that Sophie was educated and finished in the hope of her landing a well connected husband. Alas, it looks like the best she could do was ROB. Poor old grandad must have had a conniption. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

They are DELICIOUS. its a cake-y bottom, with a layer of orange jelly, and chocolate on top! 

jaffa cakes.jpg

A friend from Poland used to serve these! They are glorious!

• Love 3
44 minutes ago, kacesq said:

No indoor plumbing but the wedding has a theme, of course.

Pink and blue as a theme? Sounds like a baby shower. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
51 minutes ago, MagicEyes said:

It was so considerate of the producers to blur that tiny bit of Igor's buttcrack. Because we are all pure and innocent and don't need to be corrupted by naked flesh. 

I use Chrome, and log in just fine. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

But on the upside, you probably won’t ever need an annulment. 

I married my first husband by a Judge.  We were both Catholics.  When I separated, a priest told me since we were both Catholics, we were married in the "eyes of the Church" - so had to divorce, not get an annulment.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Useful 2
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Because she is neither posh nor an heiress? She's been "educated" by her rich granddad, who I suspect gained his fortune through nefarious means. I do not doubt that Sophie was educated and finished in the hope of her landing a well connected husband. Alas, it looks like the best she could do was ROB. Poor old grandad must have had a conniption. 

I’m tired, I wish a landed some rich old dude to take of me. I’d read that pre nup real closely and make sure I at least get a few million out of it 😂 

• Fire 2
  • LOL 5
Just now, MagicEyes said:

Clayton his missed all of the many signals that Anali is just not that into him.

She reminds me of Karine. Cranky, never smiles, looks just below angry, pouty.

• Like 5
  • Useful 3
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Poor old grandad must have had a conniption. 

I suspect Grandpa Gotbucks washed his hands of Claire and Sophie as soon as she became legal age 

• Wink 1
  • Useful 4