Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

(edited)

Ok John gross.  Run to Walgreens and get toiletries!  Tell Amy Winehouse you’re going to be a little late.

Who travels with sex toys in a backpack?  Are they clean?

Edited by For Cereals
  • Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Drama Queen Ari making it all about her again. Also, Bini might have been the best butt-bongoist in Africa but his "Vegas sexy" dance moves leave a lot to be desired.  He's no Magic Mike!

• Love 1
16 hours ago, Red Bridey said:

Courtney is as dumb as a box of rocks.

She broke off a year relationship because the dude wouldn’t commit but now you are back to chasing D overseas? She seems willing to marry anyone yet is still quite picky at times. I don’t get it.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Ari & Bini... Ugh.  She's just STUCK being the little Princess of the Family and she gets BUTT HURT when she's not having the ring kissed.

Think it's interesting she's still talking to her ex (whatshisface).  I wonder if he thanks God nightly for getting him away from her! Oy! Dodged a bullet, bud.

Janice is a total enabler to the Little Princess.  I wonder what the rest of the "kids" think of her just taking, and taking AND TAKING from the parents??

I feel sorry for the baby.  He's got a TON of crap to work through.  Poor kid.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
(edited)
23 hours ago, For Cereals said:

I feel like Corny and Vicki Gunvalson were separated at birth.  Maybe it’s her accent but she sounds like a young Vicky.

I call her the Female Jeff Spicoli, except unfunny. 

Edited by Tuneful
  • Like 1
  • LOL 3
(edited)
2 hours ago, goofygirl said:

Janice is a total enabler to the Little Princess.  I wonder what the rest of the "kids" think of her just taking, and taking AND TAKING from the parents??

Dr Fred is her father only so maybe her half-siblings are resigned to her getting special treatment whether they like it or not. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
(edited)

What proficient “swordsman” lets toys do all the work? 
Lazy much, Johnny? Be careful, she’ll realize she doesn’t need you at all 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 1
(edited)

Even Anali called it correctly a “nerd bachelor party.” Clayton and his only friend swimming and playing video games? What's next, waiting for the pizza delivery from Domino's? 

BTW, why are they getting married in Indiana? Is that where Brandi lives? 

IMG_5376.jpeg

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 2
  • LOL 3
12 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Hola peeps! Anyone seen my guinea pigs? Oh, and has my parole officer called? 

How's everyone doing? Had a good weekend? 

Off topic but Prison Brides…it is a hot mess. You must watch 

• Like 5
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Remember the halcyon days when Ron the Knob was practicing his rap+dance for Sophie’s arrival? 🎶Those were the days, my friend…..🎶

Reminds of Tarik and Hazel was all…wtf is this?{?!?

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Hi snarkers, near and far. Do you think Ashley would mind if I attend her wedding braless and in an ill-fitting muumuu? I’m not sure about the dress code.

Just make sure you don't wear your sparkly crown. Don't want to show up the bride. 

Jesus, Rob is an asshole extraordinaire. YOU BROUGHT SOPHIE HERE ON A FIANCEE VISA! Of course she thinks she's getting married! God I hate him.  

1 minute ago, Gobi said:

FYI - I have a guinea pig costume and I'm available for weddings.

How about bachelorette parties? Wink wink. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Hi everyone! As usual these days  I am a mess about getting my coop transferred from my mom to me. What a process! I need a lawyer but so far my brother and mom have nixed. I am SO GLAD that I, an English and film major, didn’t go to law school. Hate this stuff.  (I also worked for a legal business mag for 29 years before they laid me off.) 

Please distract me with your snark!

• Like 4
  • Hugs 10
1 minute ago, judylo said:

Hi everyone! As usual these days  I am a mess about getting my coop transferred from my mom to me. What a process! I need a lawyer but so far my brother and mom have nixed. I am SO GLAD that I, an English and film major, didn’t go to law school. Hate this stuff.  (I also worked for a legal business mag for 29 years before they laid me off.) 

Please distract me with your snark!

Hang in there! We will all band together and surround you with snarky love. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Sophie's mother? Looks ROUGH. Hoo boy. Ten miles of bad road. 

But they’re posh! She comes from a posh background!

any idea how many more weeks of this?

• LOL 6
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

Where is the wedding?? I came in my most formal hi-cut white dress with no panties a la Darcey.

Does it have cutouts? Is it two sizes too small? Is it a swanky polyester blend? Are you wearing six inch stripper heels? This is a formal occasion. 

Just now, kacesq said:

But they’re posh! She comes from a posh background!

any idea how many more weeks of this?

Sophie may put about that she's posh, but the old lady is a proper Cockney. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 9