Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

That was a looong voicemail. Guess she called at a time she was sure Dan wouldn't answer, huh?

When I call someone, I'm always hoping they'll answer, and get disappointed when I'm asked to leave a message.

• Like 7
13 minutes ago, Shelbie said:

Her sisters look bored out of their skulls.

Her sisters thought that America was like the NYC and LA in the movies. Missouri was a sad shock. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 3
1 minute ago, goofygirl said:

I actually saw some guinea pigs at Pet Smart when  I was there this week.  They are really cute!!

I love guinea pigs, but unfortunately I'm severely allergic to the little furry potatoes. The little wheeky noises they make are so darn cute!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
Just now, tvrox said:

Her sisters thought that America was like the NYC and LA in the movies. Missouri was a sad shock. 

Last week 

Spoiler

someone posted that Sam's brother was engaged to one of Citrus' sisters.

Is that true?

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 2
Just now, Bees52 said:

When I call someone, I'm always hoping they'll answer, and get disappointed when I'm asked to leave a message.

I’m a little different. When I call someone, I’m always saying, “Don’t answer, don’t answer” under my breath.

• Like 3
  • LOL 8
2 minutes ago, Bees52 said:

I have to rehearse messages. I can't just do it spontaneously. 

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Analee, this is going to be your new married life. You wanted this.

He likes that Rubik's cube better than her. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
2 minutes ago, MagicEyes said:

I have to rehearse messages. I can't just do it spontaneously. 

That's exactly why I'm hoping they'll answer.

• Like 2
(edited)

You can tell Anali is horrified at the prospect of Violet being her live-in mother-in-law. I admit I would be, too. 
All I can think of when I see her is the stern, care-worn woman in “American Gothic.” 

IMG_5358.jpeg

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 10
  • Applause 2
(edited)

Yes, a woman living in her son's closet is complaining about the living conditions? Clayton is paying the bills I guess, so if Mommy Rudest doesn't like it, she can pack up her mattress and get her own place.     

Clayton's mother is irritating me, and I don't even have to live with her in real life.   She just wanted Anali gone.       I guess no one told Anali that Clayton is a flake, and unless someone else arranges things, it doesn't get done.  I suspect Anali understands more English than she shows, but it doesn't take a genius to figure out the mother is complaining about her.  

In case no one else tells her, I'm telling Ashley that having your white bra hanging out around your dress straps is tacky.   I laugh at Ashley's statement about how rocky the first part of Manuel's visit was, and that means the drama is over.  How can Manuel say they speak different languages, when Ashley speaks fluent Spanish?    I'm just hoping the Maid of the Mist doesn't have a roomy bathroom for Ashley and Manuel to have an encounter in.   So, is Manuel's constant whining about missing his kids supposed to get Ashley to sponsor them too?  Bet the kid's mothers would have something to say about that, or does Manuel think Ashley will import her too?  Not happening. 

Clayton is probably right, if Indiana is like my state, you get an affidavit, both of the couple sign, and then you're married when the notarized statement is given back to the license office.  Anyone can be an officiant.    They should have gone to a wedding chapel that does an all inclusive package, maybe with a person in a llama costume presiding.  (This was too bypass the probate personnel who refused to give licenses to same sex couples.)

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 10
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
3 minutes ago, Gobi said:

A couple of days until the wedding and they haven't done anything? SMH!

And on the one hand, he's mad that she's not doing anything. On the other, he tells her that she can't do anything because she doesn't speak enough English. She can't win. 

• Like 8
  • Applause 3

Righty--o.  Annalee & Clayton are one and done.  Stick a fork in it.

Nikki & Justin: Stick a fork in it. He wants a 3-some and she's HAD a 3-some.  I actually think she'd make some mature guy a wonderful wife.  Justin's not THAT guy.Period.

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1
3 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Ooooh the LOGICAL MIND of a MAN, is THAT what he has???  LOL eat shit, Clayton.

Hasn’t been in mine then. 

• LOL 2
10 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Last week 

Hide contents

someone posted that Sam's brother was engaged to one of Citrus' sisters.

Is that true?

Dad would never allow that, right? 

Just now, MagicEyes said:

Thank god Nikki is only going to be there for a few more days. It feels like she's been in Moldova forever.

So does the entire population of Moldova. When she leaves, they'll declare a holiday and have a parade. 

• Applause 1
  • LOL 12
7 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Ashley decides she’s so overcome by the beauty of Niagara Falls that she whisks Manuel into the Maid of the Mist’s toilet for a quickie.

Or just throws him overboard into the falls. 

• LOL 7
Just now, MagicEyes said:

Why do Nikki's eyes look so weird? It's not just the shape. There's something else that just looks wrong and unnatural. 

They’re being swallowed up by her cheeks 

• LOL 3