Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, judylo said:

Chantel is unrecognizable … or is that just because I haven’t watched her in ages?

She's missing the giant eyelashes.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1

DISCOVERY+  only now has the episode on so I'm behind.

Chantel annoys me and looks like she's determined to 'marry' another  foreigner to secure her spot on the franchise.

• Applause 1
  • Useful 1

I was just about to look for something else to watch, but I’m so happy to see Natalie’s mom.  They must have really missed each other.

• Like 4
  • Love 2
42 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

I haven’t watch in years.  After watching the commercial with Chantel I had to come to see what she looks like.  She looks entirely different but her upper thighs are just bizarre.

Now I have to look.

Tyrae needs to get cleaned up before trying to get his flirt on.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
43 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Chantel is acting rebound stupid.

Looking for the same 'hot' man again expecting different results! 

• LOL 2

Chantel is very unattactive  personality wise and she's acting so  cringe, well both her and her mother  are  always cringe but Chantel is taking it to another level now.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
(edited)
21 minutes ago, MagicEyes said:

I'm off to watch the next installment of the Natalia Grace saga. I hope her life is better now. 

I could only watch a little. The father seemed like a nut. Way over the top. They put the D is dysfunction and how the fuck they got away with that shit is beyond me.

i just can’t with the single life but glad that Natalie’s mom is doing okay.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Like 2
20 minutes ago, xls said:

Looking for the same 'hot' man again expecting different results! 

Well if she gets a hot man, it will be the first one yet.

Miss Debbie is redeeming this mess.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Anybody going to watch Christine's wedding?

Not I... I was going to get under a weighted blanket with a heating pad and watch historical YouTube videos until I pass out!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Realitystarr said:

Chantel is very unattactive  personality wise and she's acting so  cringe, well both her and her mother  are  always cringe but Chantel is taking it to another level now.

for a minute there I thought she was going to deep throat that cucumber, just to show off!😳

• LOL 2
3 hours ago, Realitystarr said:

Chantel annoys me and looks like she's determined to 'marry' another  foreigner to secure her spot on the franchise.

Because it’s “so romantic, like Romeo and Juliet.” 🙄

• LOL 2
2 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh Lordy, so last night there was a new episode? OK, fine, TLC. Sorry to miss chat, see you all next week! Happy New Year!

It was the new season of The Single Life. I didn’t watch and don’t plan to. These retreads (Nutalie, Vernonica, Chantel, etc.) are even less interesting to me than the tire rubber you see on the side of the highway from a truck that is losing its wheel. Thus my New Years’ resolution—NOT watching.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
On 1/1/2024 at 8:10 PM, Eldemarge said:

She's missing the giant eyelashes.

She appears to have two very different eyelash “looks,” the enormous caterpillars or bare eyelids. 

• LOL 1
On 1/2/2024 at 7:33 AM, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh Lordy, so last night there was a new episode? OK, fine, TLC. Sorry to miss chat, see you all next week! Happy New Year!

You didn't miss much, unless you really want to see too much of Chantel's nether regions. They should have saved that for her OnlyFans (I'm assuming she has one, but I am 100% not interested in looking for it). I don't understand why they blurred Jasmine's butt crack, but not this. I'm afraid even the snark isn't going to be enough to save this snoozefest.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
On 1/1/2024 at 8:58 PM, Suzywriter said:

This is so contrived. Why manhunt in Greece, and why tape up your hoo ha, bare your butt and collect numbers?

Contrived, staged, implausible, ridiculous.

And yes I watched.  Chantal is so over the top cringe-----but Natalie really gets the prize. Her facial expressions, her comments, are so overly dramatic and insane. Whereas for the others, the money and perks are a nice thing, I guess for Natalie this is survival.....and her delusional mind figures she'll get discovered this way. Either for a job or more likely some sugar daddy. She is a mess.

• Like 1

The snow, all 15 inches of it, is a pain in the ass. The plow guy finally arrived a few minutes ago after he did a first pass at about 8AM (it’s a private road, so no town plowing). The good news is that I didn’t lose power and my dog managed to find a proper pooping place on our short walks on the private way. But I am exhausted! So bring your best snark tonight, mates. I need it.

I’ve had enough of Rob and Sophie and the new episode hasn’t even started yet.

I forgot all about Igor and Nikki. Wishful thinking.

• Like 1
  • Hugs 6

Its still coming down thick and fast here. Streets are clear, though. We actually had to go out today (memorial service for my dear "heart daughter"'s stepdad, who by all accounts was a lovely, kind man but I'd never even met him). Of course I was glad to go and support her and her mother, but the venue was freezing cold, and half the event was in Russian (he was from Ukraine and her family is from Moldova). It was really starting to come down when we left the house, but two hours later, when we left the service? Visibility was down to about five feet, it was coming down so hard. I was white knuckling it all the way home. Fortunately it wasn't far. I've been trying to warm up ever since. Good thing I have the duvet. 

• Like 1
  • Hugs 5
  • Fire 1
  • Love 1

Oh, right. Poor Sam, an innocent victim of circumstance. It wasn't even his jacket, it was his friend's jacket. And there is a perfectly innocent explanation about that fridge. 

• Like 2
  • Wink 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Hello, I'm plowed out at 4:30 AM and have been up ever since.   Did anyone get an email from Primetime to take a survey????

Hope everyone had great Holidays and are ready to rumble!

• Like 4
  • Love 1
(edited)
3 minutes ago, OneGuy said:

I would love to have 15 inches of snow here.  I play in it like a little kid.

You'd love it here right now. Its the thick, fluffy, wet kind, perfect for snowmen and snowball fights. 

When I worked at MIT the students were always out in the court when it snowed, making snow people and building forts. They had such fun. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Like 2
  • Love 5