Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, greekmom said:

no i swear when Jasmine was first introduced to us many moons ago she said she had 2 kids. Her son who lived with his father and her daughter than lives with Jasmine's mother.

Who was the girl at her mom's house?

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
2 minutes ago, magemaud said:

“Papa Gino” sounds like a pizzeria. 

There used to, and may still, be a fast food chain in the Philadelphia area named Ginos's. Burgers and fried chicken.

Edited by Gobi
  • Like 5
Just now, Gobi said:

There used to, and may still be, a fast food chain in the Philadelphia area named Ginos's. Burgers and fried chicken.

Oh man. We had it in Maryland when I was a kid. My husband (who wasn’t my husband then) worked at one. We both have fond memories of their fried chicken.

• Like 6
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

My husband walked by and just started laughing 

He's a keeper!

OK peeps, that was fun! Happy Thanksgiving, Canada, and happy Indigenous Peoples Day to the US contingent. Enjoy the long weekend, have fun, stay safe, love you all loads! 

• Like 8
  • Fire 1
  • Love 1
Just now, Suzywriter said:

But what are they? 

A physical manifestation of extreme anxiety. Chest pain, elevated heart rate, feelings of impending doom, rapid and shallow breathing. It feels like you are having a heart attack. My daughter said she feels like a cartoon - like I should be able to see her heart literally beating outside her chest. 

• Like 1
  • Hugs 2

Even though we have yet to meet all of them, I can safely say that I hate all of the couples this season. Though I still enjoy laughing at Jasmine and Gino.

Till next time.

• Like 7
  • Love 3
Just now, Elizzikra said:

A physical manifestation of extreme anxiety. Chest pain, elevated heart rate, feelings of impending doom, rapid and shallow breathing. It feels like you are having a heart attack. My daughter said she feels like a cartoon - like I should be able to see her heart literally beating outside her chest. 

Yikes. Thank you for describing that. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
58 minutes ago, judylo said:

I was like 8 years overdue when I went this summer, at 68. But the doctor said you don’t need Paps after 55. I had one … ouch! But okay.

❤️

I was 64 when I developed uterine cancer.

More than 20% of cases of cervical cancer are in women over 65, most of whom haven't had regular screening tests. (Source: American Cancer Society.)

• Hugs 2
  • Sad 4

First time I have been able to join the Snarker Gang live and in person. Don't have to get up at 0600 tomorrow, I'm retired! I can stay up past 9:30!! Haven't posted live before but it was a great experience! 

• Like 2
  • Love 10

Ah, from the previews, Manuel evidently made it through Customs! Nice!

Looks like another wild ride of a season...

maybe...

Ok, then, see y'all soon. It has been fun tonight! Happy Thanksgiving, and as my little cousin's school labels tomorrow, enjoy your "Fall Holiday," here in the States.✌🏿️❤️ 🎉

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
16 minutes ago, greekmom said:

no i swear when Jasmine was first introduced to us many moons ago she said she had 2 kids. Her son who lived with his father and her daughter than lives with Jasmine's mother.

From multiple sources: “Jasmine has two kids with her ex-husband, but it is unclear if she will be bringing them to America with her. Her older son lives with her ex-husband, while her younger son has a special condition and stays in the countryside.”

• Like 1
  • Useful 3