Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Alina looks like she aged ten years since being with SteVen. Speaking of SteVen, I could use his pest control services as I bagged another two mice overnight. Maybe the mice needed to find some dry ground since it was pouring all day yesterday. I HATE those critters.

The neighbors still continue to stockpile trash bags on their deck. Uh, it's almost November. There are mice looking for homes. Put the trash in a container. I hate mice.

• Love 5

Happy Snark-O-Ween, everyone! (Hey, I know that's candy corny, but how many times will I get to say that? 😆) I will be back later, though, going to watch the Greenwich Village Halloween Parade. See y'all in a bit. 🎃

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

Hi Snarkers,

I’ve been MIA over the past 3 weeks for 90D and Love After Lockup. I’ve been having a rough time, my brother passed away unexpectedly and my mom’s health isn’t good. 

Hoping these idiots will make me laugh tonight. And I always love reading all your comments. 

Happy Halloween. 

• Love 5
21 minutes ago, Chloe Dog said:

I'm in a new (to me) house this year, there better be a shit load of kids or I'm in trouble!

17 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

I'm in a new to me house too - not one kid!  I'm in trouble - already eating twix and milkyway...

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
Just now, hookedontv said:

Hi Snarkers,

I’ve been MIA over the past 3 weeks for 90D and Love After Lockup. I’ve been having a rough time, my brother passed away unexpectedly and my mom’s health isn’t good. 

Hoping these idiots will make me laugh tonight. And I always love reading all your comments. 

Happy Halloween. 

Another one who is having rough time. Best wishes to you and @Emmeline.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, hookedontv said:

Hi Snarkers,

Happy Halloween. 

Ill try and be extra snarky to lift your spirits!

• Love 7

Hi Snarkers,

Happy Halloween. 

Oh no, I'm so sorry you're having a rough time! I hope our snark will lift you up, my friend!

• Love 8

Hi Snarkers,

Happy Halloween. 

So sorry for your loss. Hope we can take your mind off of it for a little bit tonite. ❤️❤️❤️

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

Hi Snarkers,

Happy Halloween. 

We got you, @hookedontv. We will lift you up in snark. Hang in there. We're all thinking of you. 

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Hey, folks. Hi! I'm working a new sleep schedule, so I'm here on a wing and a prayer. I may be face down asleep on the keyboard before Kenny's first cry. 

I’m right there with you. It’s been a while since I’ve been able to make it through an entire episode before falling asleep. The Family Sumit is what keeps me going.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

Hi, everyone! One of my cats is very sick with an upper respiratory infection. She's on antibiotics but this illness is kicking her ass. She seemed to perk up this afternoon briefly and her eyes look better but she's still having a hard time breathing. We bought a vaporizer and the moist heat seems to help her. If you're the praying kind, say a little prayer for my Dottie. We love her so much and want our feisty little girl to feel better soon.

• Love 9
On 10/30/2021 at 5:52 PM, magemaud said:

My daughter is an organist and while studying her teacher made her buy special shoes called "Organ Masters." The women's version does look exactly like a tap shoe and the men's oxford style has a slightly higher heel than a regular men's dress shoe. If you've ever seen flamboyant Diane Bish playing in her videos, her Organ Masters are bedazzled! 

image.png.bf7adb7eeca4cbb7b91485694a741a63.png

Lol I just bought shoes that look like that. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
7 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

The neighbors still continue to stockpile trash bags on their deck. Uh, it's almost November. There are mice looking for homes. Put the trash in a container. I hate mice.

Good thing we have the rat patrol on the borders eh?

• Love 3
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

Hi, everyone! One of my cats is very sick with an upper respiratory infection. She's on antibiotics but this illness is kicking her ass. She seemed to perk up this afternoon briefly and her eyes look better but she's still having a hard time breathing. We bought a vaporizer and the moist heat seems to help her. If you're the praying kind, say a little prayer for my Dottie. We love her so much and want our feisty little girl to feel better soon.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

• Love 6
Just now, hookedontv said:

I’m sitting here laughing. Kenny’s worst problem is that he won’t have a sunset wedding. Get over it you big baby! 

That made me feel better, I yelled it out loud. 

LOL, we both posted that Kenny is a big baby at the same time!  Let's take up a collection and send him a rattle and a blankie.

• LOL 8
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

Don’t worry, Dottie. We’re there for you and @mmecorday

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Kenny is freaking that he will have to stay up way past his bedtime

My friends are having a get together starting at 6:30 and that crossed my mind, ngl. The struggle is real!

• LOL 6
7 minutes ago, kacesq said:

I’m sitting here laughing. Kenny’s worst problem is that he won’t have a sunset wedding. Get over it you big baby! 

That made me feel better, I yelled it

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

LOL, we both posted that Kenny is a big baby at the same time!  Let's take up a collection and send him a rattle and a blankie.

Don’t like those planners much. 

• Love 2