Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

8 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I spent $50 for a little tube of stuff to flatten my under eye bags. I researched different brands and picked this one but it does absolutely nothing. Wouldn’t you know out of all the brands I considered I ended up with the one that has no refunds 

I spent $50 last week on 2 lots of Polly Pocket dolls and playsets, and a vintage Monopoly board. At least your purchase makes sense. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

Is that the one from the infomercial where the girl’s like “hey, look at this picture of my dad and his ugly ass baggy eyes. Wasn’t he gross before using this stuff?”

No I think that’s Plexaderm. 

• Useful 3

Gino’s friend is over and magically Jasmine calls. Such timing!

Like on "Law & Order" when the call the detective receives is always about the case they were just walking about. It's never a call about a warranty expiring or a wrong number. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
3 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

hate all those HGTV shows.  They are made to see products.  You are better off restoring a home, than renovating.   Renovating is endless.  Join facebook group Our Old House.

I watch “This Old House.” I still love that show. It doesn’t have the glitz and glam of HGTV, but those old guys have taught me even the most basic carpentry tasks like how to properly hammer a nail into wood. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
Just now, greekmom said:

"I'm a black Ashley"

I didn't realize that Ashley was a name only for certain people.

Can I hate these newbies already? Asking for a friend.

It's always best to hate them before deciding otherwise.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4
2 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

Her face looks different in every scene 

She doesn’t look anything like herself in the visa version. I think this was pre-surgery of the THs, so what did she do with that makeup? IMHO, it doesn’t look good.

• Like 5
Just now, greekmom said:

"I'm a black Ashley"

I didn't realize that Ashley was a name only for certain people.

Can I hate these newbies already? Asking for a friend.

Everybody of every color named their kids and dogs Ashley. Now they are all RNs and teachers and it's a little scary. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
Just now, charmed1 said:

I watch “This Old House.” I still love that show. It doesn’t have the glitz and glam of HGTV, but those old guys have taught me even the most basic carpentry tasks like how to properly hammer a nail into wood. 

When my husband got his leg caught in the ceiling trying to pull out moth balls left behind in the attic by the raccoon relocator, Mike from This Old House aka The Plaster Master fixed the hole in the ceiling.

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

I spent $50 last week on 2 lots of Polly Pocket dolls and playsets, and a vintage Monopoly board. At least your purchase makes sense. 

Polly Pocket triggers memories of building the damn Victorian House on Christmas Eve. It must have had a thousand parts 

• Like 1
  • Love 3