Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, greekmom said:

hailed as the cure for being overweight? Yep.

Problem is that they won't address the root of the problem for people over eating and treating it as a will power thing and not as as a serious health issue and addiction.

My two cents.

Yes, can’t change thermodynamics but agree to disagree in the way it works and about people with obesity.

• Like 3
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Guys I want to go to this castle..I love castles

I just got Peacock so I could watch all of "Escape to the Chateau" from beginning to end and I have serious castle envy. Plus Dick Strawbridge is just a superman, isn't he? I just love that big, able teddy bear. And his glorious mustachios.

• Like 5
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Stapler: You’d like to have a kid? But what about me? I can pretend I’m a kid.

Don't tell me she's one of those adult babies too! I mean, live and let live, far be it from me to kink shame, and all that, but those folks skeeve me out. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1

Yara must have looked into her crystal ball to see that Kailani and Assholeu are going to split. Or maybe she just read The Daily Mail.

Please

We all knew that would split from season 1. Even her father knew.

• Like 7

Did Rinvoq say people 50 and older with at least one risk for heart problems have higher risk? Well, hell, who over 50 doesn't have at least one risk for heart problems. 

And Mayvret, if I have to report yellow skin, I'm doomed. I've had it all of my life. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

Yara must have looked into her crystal ball to see that Kailani and Assholeu are going to split. Or maybe she just read The Daily Mail.

Perhaps Yara is a psychic clairvoyant empath. Maybe she can hang out her shingle and make her fortune reading tea leaves and palms. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Don't tell me she's one of those adult babies too! I mean, live and let live, far be it from me to kink shame, and all that, but those folks skeeve me out. 

I may not kink shame, but I know when I'm squicked. Ew. Just ew. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1