Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Blink and you’ll miss it 

IMG_4821.jpeg

Oh for goodness sake. Just shave it. He has more hair on his face than he has on his head. That’s a freaking soul patch.

Edited by charmed1
  • Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 3
Just now, Doublemint said:

Who's up for Sister Wives?   I watched last week's ep this afternoon.  It was a good one.

I think I will stream Dateline while I am doing my skincare routine.  I've gotten a bit obsessed with it.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

My routine is Dove soap and moisturizer and SPF during the day…I’m probably looking rough lol

i had an issue with rocesa and got on a good but expensive skin routine.

really helped.

Personally i think the SAG strike is a stroke of luck for David and having an interpreter there.

Can you imagine having to sign all that chatter. Especially when they argue among themselves.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, greekmom said:

i had an issue with rocesa and got on a good but expensive skin routine.

really helped.

I have the same issue but seeing a derm in Nov…on the waiting list. Until then it’s Dove and complex 15 and oil of Olay for sensitive skin

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Like 4
  • Hugs 1
5 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

My routine is Dove soap and moisturizer and SPF during the day…I’m probably looking rough lol

Goodness, I have skin care routines for day and for evening, with all different Korean products! And Sundays I exfoliate, mask, and then do a sheet mask. If I'm really feeling it I'll do a foot mask as well. I am an elderly neighbor, after all. Gotta take care so I can make a good looking corpse when the time comes. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Like 2
  • Fire 2
  • LOL 3
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Poor David. And Sheila had a very emotional few weeks, like a roller coaster. Hope those crazy kids make it.

It’s stressful and expensive but I do think they love each other. I am really rooting for them. Most sincere story in a while 

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I have the same issue but seeing a derm in Nov…ont waiting list. Until then it’s Dove and complex 15 and oil of Olay for sensitive skin

I had what the dermatologist called "an exuberant case" of rosacea at one point in my mid forties. He gave me tetracycline and it cleared right up, never to return. 

• Like 5
  • Useful 2
1 minute ago, Drogo said:

Nothing sucks more than saying goodbye to your love in an airport for a year minimum and you get on the fucking plane surrounded by couples who don’t even talk to each other.

Sitting next to Christian and/or Stapler would be worse.

• Like 2
  • LOL 9