Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

I know it's an unpopular opinion but I don't hate Statler. I adore Dempsey - she's one of my favorite people ever on the show. But Statler hasn't done anything to make me dislike her. Yes, she's  seriously rushing things but that's not unforgiveable and hateful 

There's an openness towards each other that I like. But maybe I'm missing something.

• Like 4
  • Applause 3

Man this makes me cringe…looking back when I visited friends or boyfriends for holidays as a teen I don’t recall bringing a gift. I ate everything offered and was polite but I don’t remember bringing anything ( maybe I did, i don’t see my parents allowing me to go without a small gift) I was an asshole 😂 

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 5
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Nicola doesn’t want to fess up with his family? Red flag, Meisha. Red flag.

Some families are way to weird to bring anyone home to...but this one doesn't look like it. 

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, JeanJean said:

I know it's an unpopular opinion but I don't hate Statler. I adore Dempsey - she's one of my favorite people ever on the show. But Statler hasn't done anything to make me dislike her. Yes, she's  seriously rushing things but that's not unforgiveable and hateful 

There's an openness towards each other that I like. But maybe I'm missing something.

I don’t like her pushiness.  All for sex positivity (without hearing about pee and plugs), but she really pressured Dempsey that first night.  Plus, we get it, she’s quirky.  It’s to Zooey Deschanel nails on a chalkboard level of quirk at this point for me.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Man this makes me cringe…looking back when I visited friends or boyfriends for holidays as a teen I don’t recall bringing a gift. I ate everything offered and was polite but I don’t remember bringing anything…I was an asshole 😂 

Brought my appetite.  You’re welcome!

• Like 1
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Man this makes me cringe…looking back when I visited friends or boyfriends for holidays as a teen I don’t recall bringing a gift. I ate everything offered and was polite but I don’t remember bringing anything…I was an asshole 😂 

No, you were just a teenager. 

• Like 1
Just now, For Cereals said:

I don’t like her pushiness.  All for sex positivity (without hearing about pee and plugs), but she really pressured Dempsey that first night.  Plus, we get it, she’s quirky.  It’s to Zooey Deschanel nails on a chalkboard level of quirk at this point for me.

I don't hate her but she annoys the bejesus out of me. She's rude, pushy, self centered and crass. But I don't hate her. I could learn to, though!

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
37 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

And here we go. Statler is now going to make Dempsey responsible for all her past (unresolved) trauma. 

Dempsey, run. Run, don't walk away from this toxic mess. 

Hear hear! Feel sorry for me, I wasn't wanted. Well, maybe you were wanted but your bio Mom wasn't in a position to raise a child alone. I don't know. You seem to claim your adoptive 'rents didn't love you.

Nice job trying to manipulate Dempsey. Dempsey, be firm, not hesitant. But you are not going to slow this mess down. 

The family Nicola shindig looks pretty juicy. I just can't stand Meisha's nonstop preening like she's in Hollywood. And is she a hoarder? That hotel room and the eight suitcases or whatever are unbelievable. 

Edited by Tuneful
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
17 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Gino and Jasmine have such a mature relationship. No, you are!

I'm glad he's not her doormat anymore. But he thinks this screaming harpy (who appears to need assertive professional help, medication, etc.) is the love of his life?

I see we get another crying spell from Razvan next week. I think I'll have a cry along with him. I was in the mood for one tonight. I almost got it going at that fishing scene or when Vivi called Riri the King of Kill My Emotions.    

Edited by Tuneful
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I think that’s very sweet. You’re a good turtle mom.

Wait, didn't one of the 90 days characters say he was going at turtle speed?