Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, For Cereals said:

I just started it.  Loving it but think Lip/Jeremy is so cute (I feel like an old perv).

Sometimes I think he's the most beautiful man on earth and sometimes I think he's downright homely. What an amazing face. 

• Like 3
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Sometimes I think he's the most beautiful man on earth and sometimes I think he's downright homely. What an amazing face. 

I think that’s partly why I find him so cute…LOL

• Like 1
  • Love 1

So, Tyray is a cliff hanger?   I hate when they do that. Tyray taking such good care of his mother makes me think he's a good person, so why is he falling for this catfish?   He needs to find someone real, and closer to home. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 8
  • Applause 2
1 hour ago, TMI said:

There's s reason that he is an old unmarried man living with his mother...and not working....and it does not make him any more attractive,'

Not to mention his simian profile. I feel like I'm in the Museum of Natural History. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

Night, everyone. I haven't felt well since yesterday. My girlfriend and I were in a series of traffic jams and even though we were in an air conditioned van, I think I soaked up too much sun (I have both Norwegian and English ancestry so I am WAY white). 

See you all next week!

Edited by mmecorday
  • Like 4
  • Hugs 5
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Tuneful said:

Not to mention his simian profile. I feel like I'm in the Museum of Natural History. 

Like that guy on Love After Lockup! He looked like he belonged in the Stone Age dioramas at the natural history museum. "Life in the Neander Valley".

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3

As soon as someone says they didn't lie "In my mind", RUN. That is a classic manipulator move--they said something that has a specific meaning to everyone else, but insist that it means something else to them. That means that they know what it meant, but nobody else did,

That is lying and manipulating. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 5
Just now, Angry Moldovan2 said:

Wow, we were on fire. Wish me luck finding in Coltee in Vegas. Till next week me lovelies xx AM xx

Have a great time!  We love Vegas!!!  The sights, the sounds, the smells.. well maybe not the smells so much.

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

So, Tyray is a cliff hanger?   I hate when they do that. Tyray taking such good care of his mother makes me think he's a good person, so why is he falling for this catfish?   He needs to find someone real, and closer to home. 

He is a nitwit. He is a kind, loving nitwit, but still...

• Like 4
  • Love 4

This goes out to Gino and Jasmine (to the tune of the Temptations' "Just My Imagination"):

It was too much information
Keep it way from me
It was too much information
Especially about the pee

• Like 1
  • Fire 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

18 hours ago, greekmom said:

This i don't get.

Cleo said they had sex. 

Christian said they only went to 2 base and it was a double.

I think they have different definitions of what constitutes sex, and Christian is explaining like Bill Clinton. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 5
37 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Just an unusual face. Sometimes he looks so handsome and sometimes he...doesn't.

I think it's his eyes that make him attractive but then his profile jolts me back to reality. BTW, have you gotten to the guest stars episodes? 

• Applause 1
1 hour ago, magemaud said:

I think it's his eyes that make him attractive but then his profile jolts me back to reality. BTW, have you gotten to the guest stars episodes? 

Its the angles.

We've seen some of them. Just finished the Christmas episode and we all needed a cigarette and big hugs afterwards.

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Its the angles.

We've seen some of them. Just finished the Christmas episode and we all needed a cigarette and big hugs afterwards.

That was intense! I think JLC will get an Emmy for her performance 

• Like 1
Just now, greekmom said:

it is fake.

I really hate how these couples do Pillow Talk and everything is hunky dory until a new season of anything rolls around and suddenly it’s all doom and gloom.

• Like 6
  • Applause 2