Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

I think they are playing this up…she wouldn’t be able to hold down a desk job without the ability to focus for more than 15 min at a time

She does know her employer will probably watch this, right?

• Like 3
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
24 minutes ago, AR Traveler said:

Hey Pepper Mostly!  And Sunday night snarks!

I am in a year-long genealogy class that is a preparation for certification.  I'm working on a research report and it's going well, and so far so good for the class itself.  

My daughter has been kind of quiet (she lives about half an hour from here), so I'm assuming all is OK for now.  It's wait and see.

Genealogy is awesome! Found out anything good about your family? 

• Love 2
Just now, tvrox said:

Genealogy is awesome! Found out anything good about your family? 

Well, a distant cousin was hanged in the last public execution in Ohio.  Sold tickets like a ride on Space Mountain.  Now you have some idea of my stock.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
2 minutes ago, GrammyPammy said:

Stapler needs some therapy for childhood issues and maybe some Adderall. NOT to go on 90 Day.

Ha!

1 minute ago, Shelbie said:

Stabler and Jasmine can have a long talk about their sex lives at the tell all.🙄

Ha! Autocorrect hates her too.

• LOL 9
Just now, AR Traveler said:

Well, a distant cousin was hanged in the last public execution in Ohio.  Sold tickets like a ride on Space Mountain.  Now you have some idea of my stock.

My not very deep dive on Ancestry revealed that one of my great grandfathers was known as "Contrary Joe". You have no idea how much this delights me. 

• Fire 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, tvrox said:

90 day the last resort? Is that where all the snarkers on this chat are going to go? 

I'm not. I cannot take one more minute of that asshole Small Ed. I have my blood pressure to think about. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 3
25 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan2 said:

You know rubbers are slang in England for condoms? So you’ve been busy 😂

That’s what they were called when I was growing up in New Jersey 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1