Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Zombness said:

Misha and Nicola's will be singing Jesus Christ Superstar.

the magdalene song...I don't know how to love him

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

I think I had a really good week. My niece called yesterday because she was searching through some boxes and found the color wheel that the “What Season Are You?” Lady used. For her 12th birthday, this woman I hired did the whole presentation for my niece so she would learn that the color mustard was not her friend. If I recall correctly, I told her that mustard looks good only on a hot dog. Anyway, she thanked me for some wonderful memories that would be with her forever. It made me tear up.

• Like 4
  • Hugs 7
  • Love 6
(edited)
6 minutes ago, Zombness said:

Misha and Nicola's will be singing Jesus Christ Superstar.

“I Don’t Know How to Love Him”

wow, you people type fast! 

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

This season, Jasmine and her telenovella acting coach worked on ugly crying.

She cries just like an overdramatic toddler! She looks about five years old with her pouty face “crying” and emoting. As Elaine Benes would say — fake . . . fake . . . fake . .   

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

I think I had a really good week. My niece called yesterday because she was searching through some boxes and found the color wheel that the “What Season Are You?” Lady used. For her 12th birthday, this woman I hired did the whole presentation for my niece so she would learn that the color mustard was not her friend. If I recall correctly, I told her that mustard looks good only on a hot dog. Anyway, she thanked me for some wonderful memories that would be with her forever. It made me tear up.

I have “Color Me Beautiful” on my bookshelf! I’m a Summer 

• Like 6
  • Love 4
Just now, ChiMama said:

She cries just like an overdramatic toddler! She looks about five years old with her pouty face “crying” and emoting. As Elaine Benes would say — fake . . . fake . . . fake . .   

Ding ding ding…..first Seinfeld reference of the night

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Color Me Beautiful! We learned about that when I went to esthetician school! 

• Like 5
  • Useful 2

Dedicated to Nicola and meeeesha...

Just finish cleanin' up your room
Let's see that dust fly with that broom
Get all that garbage out of sight
Or you don't go out Friday night
Yakety yak (don't talk back)

• Fire 1
  • LOL 4

Goodnight, Saigon, erm, everyone. Have a great week and a super Fourth of July for all who celebrate! I'm making the deviled eggs for our picnic tonight just so we'll have a couple days to test them and make sure they're ok. You know. Like you do. 

• Like 5
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Pepper Mostly said:

She wanted to be with this entertainer wannabe, but doesn't understand that sometimes he's just acting. This is just the Unman plot all over again. 

And butt bongo man before him (I forget all the names - married to a pinched nose biotch from NJ). 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan2 said:

Wow! That went fast. Parting is such sweet sorrow

When I first read that, I thought is said Farting is such sweet sorrow.

You guys rocked it tonight. The snark was top shelf and the song titles made me roar. The two hours flew by!!! Shocking!!!! Have a good week and a Happy Independence Day 🇺🇸 and don’t play with fireworks. Ciao.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2