Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, greekmom said:

I did a quick google and it said that she is Italian born. I wonder if she just trained her voice/accent to try and go british but she ended up with Eastern European?

Maybe she is pulling an Anna Delvey. 

• Applause 1
  • LOL 8
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

I did a quick google and it said that she is Italian . I wonder if she just trained her voice/accent to try and go british but she ended up with Eastern European?

I agree. She sounds not Italian or British. 

• Like 4
Just now, Doublemint said:

My daughter has Autism - I've never heard of a sunflower lanyard as a signal.  Is that really a thing in England?  Has anyone heard about this elsewhere?

I worked in a facility where 7 of 14 residents had autism. There was not a sunflower to be seen. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Useful 2
Just now, Suzywriter said:

I worked in a facility where 7 of 14 residents had autism. There was not a sunflower to be seen. 

Usually is lanyard with puzzle pieces but no sunflowers 

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

It makes her feel special. I call bullshit.

• Like 5

I watched AND JUST LIKE THAT Season 2 this week. It's better so far then season 1.  MAX has 90 Day now so I'll probably will switch to MAX next week when my Discovery+ sub ends.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
Just now, greekmom said:

I feel bad for Razvan. He deserves better than wet blanket Amanda. He should just send her back to America.

She is a complete drip. I know that she's grieving and probably an emotional mess but she should never have left her kids or gone trawling Instagram for a Eurotrash squeeze. 

• Like 14
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

I feel bad for Razvan. He deserves better than wet blanket Amanda. He should just send her back to America.

He is very easy going.  He will have no problem finding another mark.

• Like 8
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2
Just now, LEILANI2 said:

I watched AND JUST LIKE THAT Season 2 this week. It's better so far then season 1.  MAX has 90 Day now so I'll probably will switch to MAX next week when my Discovery+ sub ends.

They broke up my two favorite couples in S1 so I never watched. And I loved SATC.

• Like 3