Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

(edited)
24 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Woman, I need to hire you to write insults for me. 

These people really bring out my inner Madeline Kahn. “I hate them so…much…flames…flames on the side of my face.” 

Have a great week, all!

Edited by Mrs. Landingham
  • Like 1

Watching Gino and Jasmine can make one elated to be single. No one should drive you to the point where you're crying (real or fake) over who peels the potatoes. At least not in only a few hours of being reunited.

Ah, well, we've reached the end of the episode once again! Alright, then. Hope you to chat with you all again next week. Hope all the dads had a great Father's Day. Happy Juneteenth tomorrow to all who celebrate! ☮️❤️🎉

• Like 5
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

"Him and I"? Kill me now. 

Me too!!  Whatever happened to the proper use of pronouns? It drives me nuts. I guess I’ll never over stand it.

• LOL 4
9 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

When I was picking it up one of the farmers' kids (they have three boys) was all "Mom, can I have some more peas?". All of the women waiting in line just looked at each other and laughed. She was the envy of every mother there. Whose kid asks for peas? It was pretty funny.

When we were kids, we had a drawer under the table meant for silverware, but it was empty. My brother used to hide his peas in there. Come cleaning day, dried up peas were rolling around everywhere inside. "Ronald!!"

• LOL 4

If dollar store Meghan Fox thinks this stint on 90 Day is going to parlay her to a better more high profile anchor job she will be in a surprise.  Maybe she can get on Milf Manor if she also has a son next season.

• Like 3
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1