Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Kris always has these non-specific explanations for her behavior. “Family issues.” Okay.

Her family wants to powerwash her $50,000 motorcycle before she falls asleep from narcolepsy.

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 10
3 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Family issues, bank issues, legal issues, medication issues, employment issues….what will Kris’s excuse be tomorrow?

She will probably make up some tall tale about a motorcycle being stolen or something…

• Like 5
  • Fire 1
Just now, Eldemarge said:

I think I saw this blazer in "Godspell."

Somebody legit had it on at the 70's tribute band (Motor Booty Affair) that I went to last night. Google them--they are genuine (unlike Kris).

• Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1
2 minutes ago, GrammyPammy said:

She will probably make up some tall tale about a motorcycle being stolen or something…

Speaking of, did they even film her in court for the motorcycle issue? Because THAT would have been comedy gold.

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 4

I’m going to camp out overnight on Thursday at the nearest movie theater showing The Book Club just so I can be assured of getting a ticket. I’m absolutely certain that it’s going to be a blockbuster. 🤣

• LOL 10
1 hour ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh crap, figures. I'm sick as a dog and doubt I can make the chat. I will do my best but I am fading fast. (I lay it at the feet of @Suzywriter, who must have breathed toward me from Maine). Snark on in my memory, friends!

Feel better!!! 

• Hugs 1
  • Love 3
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

Speaking of, did they even film her in court for the motorcycle issue? Because THAT would have been comedy gold.

Maybe she was on Judge Judy 

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
Just now, Doublemint said:

She's disappointed it's smores and not cocaine - argument and painful neck to ensue.

I’m old enough to remember that the last trip practically did her in. Wonder why she’s feeling so much better this time💊💉

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
(edited)

Who NOSE how this is gonna turn out.

Every time the camera goes off center on Kris, I exclaim, "Why...she's breathtaking!" 

Just like that baby on "Seinfeld." 

OusammaLlama's sister is also breathtaking. As in really pretty, and really a good listener. Too bad SHE's not in the main cast. She is the soul of patience. But I'd like to see her also address his fantasies of being a poet or painter here--same as the prospects there, probably. 

Edited by Tuneful
  • LOL 10
34 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

@Pepper MostlyDon’t make me have to tell Jen’s friends to give you a lecture on being there for your snark friends! Have some hot and sour soup to unclog the nasal passages!

Not nasal flossing? 

• LOL 6

Grrrrr….I think I may have been stricken with a case of “work sickness”. I had to pull an all nighter on Thursday just to prepare for the huge amount of meetings I would be having the next day…then all this weekend left me feeling like I didn’t want to do anything.

• Like 1
  • Hugs 3
  • Sad 5
36 minutes ago, GrammyPammy said:

Ducking in here to get my mind off things. I live in Allen, TX, the site of the latest mass shooting atrocity. Numb, traumatized, emotional…snarkers, take me away for a bit, please?

Oh my god. I'm so sorry. 

• Hugs 4
35 minutes ago, kacesq said:

May I be genuine for a moment and mention how much I love the community we’ve built over this show? Cause I do.❤️❤️

Same! Aw. 

• Like 1
  • Hugs 3
  • Love 2