Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

14 minutes ago, Bees52 said:

Greetings everyone, from rainy NYC! There's so much rain, I'm starting to think I'll need an ark!

Ooh great- we're starting with Gabe,Isabel and his sibling drama!

It’s been raining for 2 days and will continue tomorrow.  It’s also getting down into the 30’s.  

Rishi was very complimentary of the translator.  Why isn’t he just looking for a nice girl in his country?

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1

She really thinks that if she cooks him a meal he will forget she just went on a boat ride with her ex, just the two if them, and decide to meet said ex? She musta hit herself with that coconut from last week.

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
24 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh, right, Jen and her creepy, overinvolved friends, dragging that poor hapless translator into their stupid trumped-up drama. That's what friends are for!

I hope she got paid well by TLC. 

• Like 2
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 2

She says Amigas for him.  His women friends are hers and her male friends are his.   This will not fly for either of them.   Yohan should bring some espicy latina around and test this premise.

• Like 2
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
(edited)

Why can't she just go back to the US to visit her putative friends. I'm sure that Yohan's penis would be able to reach her there.

Edited by Gobi
  • Fire 3
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1

It depends on the friends, Danielle. Folks that either one of you have slept with on a regular basis, and hanging around now, is a slippery slope.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Late to the party don’t tell me I missed Debbie reading Oussama for filth

Not yet but I have to hand it to her, she stays relatively calm when she does get upset with Oh-sama unlike Angela who went for the scorched earth sort of reaction.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
Just now, tvrox said:

He wants to move to the States to be a poet? Like his poem about Debbie? I don't think that's a money making enterprise, sorry. 

Where'd he get the notion that poets and artists are valued in the US? 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 12
1 minute ago, tvrox said:

He wants to move to the States to be a poet? Like his poem about Debbie? I don't think that's a money making enterprise, sorry. 

He can be a barista during the day, poet by night.

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
23 minutes ago, Bees52 said:

Greetings everyone, from rainy NYC! There's so much rain, I'm starting to think I'll need an ark!

Ooh great- we're starting with Gabe,Isabel and his sibling drama!

Same here in DC, rainy rain. 

• Like 2
  • Hugs 1
  • Love 2

Oh-sama thinks he can live off of his art in the US? That's the funniest thing I ever heard, she needs to tell him the likely hood of him, untrained at that will be out of luck when there are trained artists who have studied and worked hard but cannot make a living...she needs to introduce him to the phrase, "Starving artist."

• Like 9
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

I think Debbie is very pretty. It looks like she takes care of her skin…no fillers that I notice. She seems like a nice but naive lady….I feel for her.

you are more kind Sainte -- i'm so jaded I honestly think she's bullshitting us.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’ll have to try to work “he took my trust and urinated all over it” into a conversation this week.

Works well when you're coaching a hoe.

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
Just now, Mr. Miner said:

His rat like features are off putting.

Just caught a shot of him in profile. No chin. Between the gnarly teeth and the chinlessness, what did she see in him? 

She better hope that's a legit taxi and not some no goodnik who's going to kidnap her.

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Fire 3
  • Love 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Just caught a shot of him in profile. No chin. Between the gnarly teeth and the chinlessness, what did she see in him? 

She better hope that's a legit taxi and not some no goodnik who's going to kidnap her.

his age

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

The poetry in his soul.

• LOL 7