Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

50 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Look at this big chomper of a crocodile I found from Petapixel. The photographer calls it Croczilla. image.thumb.jpeg.8885fb5a2df1b9bef760ae41e913b5f2.jpeg

This gator will be on the next season of 90 days... 

• Wink 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 3
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

So sorry for your loss. Losing two pets in less than a month is heartbreaking.

Yeah, it's pretty bad.  I'm on a plane and outta here tomorrow.  The house is so empty.

• Like 2
  • Hugs 7
  • Sad 2
2 minutes ago, tvrox said:

This gator will be on the next season of 90 days... 

Compared to Darcey and Stacey, Gator looks like Miss Debbie.

Oh, and don’t forget it’s a crocodile. I know you’re not the only one with the hilarious confusion.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I am not allowed to go to the kitty cafe because I would come home with more cats

Houseguest's cat has finally warmed to my husband, who is on cloud nine as a result. He's been wooing that cat for months. Now the kitty goes up to his studio and sits on his chair, follows him around the house looking for treats, and has started sitting on his lap! For a very timid kitty who does not like strangers, especially men, this is real progress. He still runs for the hills when my son comes over. 

• Like 2
  • Hugs 2
  • Love 7
47 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Holy shit! I didn’t know she’s an “interventionist” before I wrote the above! Hahaha

Who knew that was an actual thing?? Also if this woman is an interventionist, I would keep doing drugs, LOL. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 6
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

WTF Oussama…you are showing your hand way too early dude.

Bet if he told Debbie how much he wants to study in the States, do better with his poetry, writing, etc. she would have booked 2 plane tickets for tomorrow

• Like 4
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 3
  • Love 1

Danielle gets uglier every week, she would scare the crap out of me if she were a guy.  Another one is the gun toting lesbian, she scares me period!  They both are malignant narcissists.

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1

Jeymi has a LAW degree! 
“Jeymi's LinkedIn reveals that she studied at the University of Carabobo, where she graduated with a law degree. She gained her education from 2008 to 2013 while still in Venezuela. Nowadays, she resides in Bogota, the Capital District of Colombia, and has built a great life for herself, working for top companies over the past few years. However, Jeymi has not settled down with a company for years, which may hint that she prefers changing her job every so often.”

• Mind Blown 6
  • Useful 5

My husband had to tell me about the paint cans in the garage during Nicole and Makmewd's scene, did I miss much other than too many cats in a cage and her wanting to go back to LA?  I feel like her wanting to go back to LA is old news but now it is bigger and with cats.

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1