Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, Frozendiva said:

Went to my cousin’s memorial service on Friday. A hush hush family secret from 25 years ago or so came up. One cousin was attacked on her mother’s farm. A first they thought it was an animal but the hospital doc said it looked like a knife slash on the face. Only her.  Not her mother or brother. She claims to have no memory, has blocked it out, or refuses to say anything. She refuses hypnosis or anything to help her ‘remember’. It is thought she may have been targeted. By who is the mystery. I have some suspicions but who knows. It has never been mentioned by anyone,

YIIIIKES!! Maybe she'd rather not remember. 

• Like 5
  • Love 2
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’m going to start using “on the advice of my astrologer” as an excuse not to do anything.

I have a friend who constantly mocks my faith but then waxes rhapsodic about getting her natal chart done! Double Libra something something..

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
Just now, greekmom said:

i honestly don't get how Rishi is cool with the no sex thing.

Possibly his gayness?

Just now, kacesq said:

I have a friend who constantly mocks my faith but then waxes rhapsodic about getting her natal chart done! Double Libra something something..

Maybe you should send that friend to India...

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 8
2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Went to my cousin’s memorial service on Friday. A hush hush family secret from 25 years ago or so came up. One cousin was attacked on her mother’s farm. A first they thought it was an animal but the hospital doc said it looked like a knife slash on the face. Only her.  Not her mother or brother. She claims to have no memory, has blocked it out, or refuses to say anything. She refuses hypnosis or anything to help her ‘remember’. It is thought she may have been targeted. By who is the mystery. I have some suspicions but who knows. It has never been mentioned by anyone,

This sounds like it was the mother or brother that did it to her.

• Like 2
  • Sad 3
1 minute ago, LEILANI2 said:

This sounds like it was the mother or brother that did it to her.

She did have an affair with a married dude who was going to leave his wife and marry her. He dumped her for her friend and married the friend. I wonder if it was the wife or possibly her friend. The farm had no nearby neighbors. Why attack only her?

• Mind Blown 5
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 4
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

out of the 2, i would have thought Jemyi would have buyer's regret.

I was thinking of the declaration of lesbianism. I'm thinking that Kris spoke too soon...and is a bi-curious dabbler. 

• Like 3
  • Fire 3
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3

@Auntie Anxiety) Well I had the weirdest convo with my son (who is 23), to explain to him that my crush and I will be smoking pot in the house when he comes to visit because though I take pills for my anxiety, he smokes pot.  What a weird conversation to have with a parent, I'm sure...  His reaction was basically, "Well when I get my own place, just don't do that in my house" and I'm like "I can't smoke pot regularly because I just want to eat cookies and can't stop!!!"

So that is my anecdote for the week 😄

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 15
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

She did have an affair with a married dude who was going to leave his wife and marry her. He dumped her for her friend and married the friend. I wonder if it was the wife or possibly her friend. The farm had no nearby neighbors. Why attack only her?

My money's on the wife.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

Your family needs a reality show

• Like 5
  • LOL 4
Just now, Eldemarge said:

@Auntie Anxiety) Well I had the weirdest convo with my son (who is 23), to explain to him that my crush and I will be smoking pot in the house when he comes to visit because though I take pills for my anxiety, he smokes pot.  What a weird conversation to have with a parent, I'm sure...  His reaction was basically, "Well when I get my own place, just don't do that in my house" and I'm like "I can't smoke pot regularly because I just want to eat cookies and can't stop!!!"

"From you, Mom! That's where I learned it!"

• LOL 9
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

I love that story!

• Love 6

Working in the field of sexual assault and DV, I can offer that attacks are often random and connected to nothing. It's a truly horrible phenomenon. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 5
  • Useful 2
Just now, Suzywriter said:

I was thinking of the declaration of lesbianism. I'm thinking that Kris spoke too soon...and is a bi-curious dabbler. 

I think Jeymi might have been the one who spoke too soon. Remember a therapist suggested that she might be a lesbian because of her relationship problems with men? She seemed to take the idea and run with it 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Girl, you need your own show.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Gummies are your friend. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

I think Jeymi might have been the one who spoke too soon. Remember a therapist suggested that she might be a lesbian because of her relationship problems with men? She seemed to take the idea and run with it 

They both married too soon...that we can be sure of!

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
Just now, tvrox said:

How is she doing that with her neck and back problems? Hmmm

I’m going to guess that she falls asleep on the job. With a pressure washer in hand. Hilarity ensues.

• Like 2
  • LOL 12
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Debbie has her issues but she always seems kind and respectful of others. Not like ugly American Angela. This is painfully awkward but she is trying.

yeah but she reminds me of those women on the youtube channel Catfished

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Osama’s family already have their bags packed, ready to come to the US. That’s the only explanation I can think of.

Or they have wanted to unload Oussama for quite a while. 

• Like 6
  • Useful 5
  • LOL 2