Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, Doublemint said:

What do they say about the cameraman's presence?  

I do wonder if that is the reason for the awkwardness of the dinner with Nicole/Mahmoud/the guys.

• Like 1
  • Useful 4

Evidently, Jen has watched none of Jenny and Sumit's storyline.

Then again, maybe she has, and plans to nip that 12 year love affair issue they had in the bud.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
Just now, Doublemint said:

What do they say about the cameraman's presence?  

Like on Intervention, the family has been told it's a documentary about families with visiting strangers. They suspect nothing. 

1 minute ago, greekmom said:

I do wonder if that is the reason for the awkwardness of the dinner with Nicole/Mahmoud/the guys.

and if TLC filled the restaurant wiith extras. 

• LOL 5
Just now, Bees52 said:

Evidently, Jen has watched none of Jenny and Sumit's storyline.

Then again, maybe she has, and plans to nip that 12 year love affair issue they had in the bud.

She skipped right over the part where she was supposed to live in Rishi’s parents house while screwing their son in the attic room.

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

Gee Danielle maybe if you had taken longer to get to know him instead of being mesmerized by his penis you would know him enough to know if you could trust him. She’s an idiot.

• Like 2
  • Applause 5
2 minutes ago, Shelbie said:

Gee Danielle maybe if you had taken longer to get to know him instead of being mesmerized by his penis you would know him enough to know if you could trust him. She’s an idiot.

The penis doesn't even sound like that much of a plus. It's the size of a fireplug. 
There is such a thing as too damn big. Like a Gobstopper. 

• Like 5
(edited)
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

I'm confused.

Didn't Gabe have both top and bottom surgery??

Oops I hadn’t seen this scene. Yeah, I remember him saying he’d had bottom surgery 

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 2
Just now, charmed1 said:

Um…did anyone just see what I just saw or am I just a complete perv? Oussama’s got an Oussamaconda.

You're going to make me get out my Discovery app now because I missed it....

• Like 3

There won't be any child, you are too old, stop trying to make that happen.  Go home.  

Not you peeps!    So glad it's over - everyone have a great week, Daylight Savings Time next Saturday - Spring ahead...

• Like 5
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, greekmom said:

I'm confused.

Didn't Gabe have both top and bottom surgery??

Me too. It sounds as if he didn’t get the bottom surgery , but we were led to believe he did.

• Useful 1
3 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

I am pretty sure this show hasn't always been this boring. 

Probably because we’re missing SO MANY of our essential snarkers tonite that help kindle the fire to this shitshow in the first place. Well then again, we should brace for the next 20 episodes to come. Plus I am going to quit the show altogether after this season’s tell all, it might be in the middle of the season if it drones on and on. I am gonna go to Australia, and then find a new life path for myself other than this dreck.

• Like 3
  • Sad 3