Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

23 minutes ago, magemaud said:

@Trackdawg, you haven’t missed a beat! It’s like you were never gone 

giphy.gif

Seriously, even though people (and some of y'all here) have accused me of being some A.I. CyborgAndroidBot, I find my recall lacking. I turned 51 in December and I think my brain is finally...full? No more hard drive space and not enough RAM to run apps like 90-Day GIFcentration. Needless to say, my former aspirations of going on Jeopardy!  are dashed.

Edited by Trackdawg
  • Hugs 2
Just now, Suzywriter said:

Nicole is terrifyingly thin.

It will only get worse, she said she cannot navigate the market.

1 minute ago, charmed1 said:

😂 I cannot drive through a circle without saying, “Look kids, Big Ben!” 

OMG! I said that very line the second I saw that photo.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
1 minute ago, Trackdawg said:

giphy.gif

Seriously, even though people (and some of y'all here) have accused me of being some A.I. CyborgAndroidBot, I find my recall lacking. I turned 51 in December and I think my brain is finally...full? No more hard drive space and not enough RAM to run apps like 90-Day GIFcentratioPn. Needless to say, my former aspirations of going on Jeopardy!  are dashed.

Poor thing.  It's hell to be old as dirt. At 51, no less.

So Nicole loves her clothes and yet she is returning to a husband who demands restrictions on what she wears. She has already left him once and he still believes he can control her. I don’t think this is her happily ever after.

• Like 7
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2
16 minutes ago, Trackdawg said:

DAAAAAMN!

I was not kidding when I said my existence it too cray/hectic/distracted. 

Earlier, I was building a spice rack for TrackKitty while she's in Vegas on a girlz trip. I paused to put a water bottle to fill under running water before I sat down to the Gigantic GIF Generator and say "Hi".... FIFTY-EIGHT MINUTES AGO! 🤦‍♂️

Luckliy our crappy Pur water filter runs at a tiny trickle

Woah.

Add me to the "Welcome Back, Trackdawg," committee!

(for some reason the theme from "Welcome Back, Kotter" pops into my brain. 🎵)

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
10 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Awkward first time in lingerie on tv...they do not look comfortable with each other yet, why rush things.

Yes, very awkward.  I would rather drink a bottle of wine first lol.

• Like 5

HEAVEN HELP ME THIS WOMAN IS GIVING ME THE MEGRIMS. "I'm a modern woman! My husband needs to step up and do housework!" Yes, her two yoga classes a week will exhaust her and prevent her from cleaning. Fuck her with a burning sage bundle. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 6
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1