Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

I remember growing up with a Muslim girl on my street. We played together until we were 12 then it seemed to stop. She wasn’t permitted to run around and play and she was married very young. They are a very nice family, her father was one of the only ones in the neighborhood to check in on my mother after my dad passed. The point is Cultural differences can be difficult…no one is right or wrong.

• Sad 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, GrammyPammy said:

I’m 67 and my kids would tie me up and put me in the closet to keep me from going to another country to marry a 23-year-old!

I don't get why these old ladies want to get married so bad. If my husband (god forbid) was run over by a bus tomorrow I wouldn't marry again. Once is enough! (One time at a family do many years ago I voiced this sentiment and my mother, aunt, and a family friend all just said "oh, neither would I". It was pretty funny)

• Like 7
  • Applause 3
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I don't get why these old ladies want to get married so bad. If my husband (god forbid) was run over by a bus tomorrow I wouldn't marry again. Once is enough! (One time at a family do many years ago I voiced this sentiment and my mother, aunt, and a family friend all just said "oh, neither would I". It was pretty funny)

pulease.... I'm divorced and been dating my bf now for almost 10 years. No freaking way am i going to marry again.  Or even live with him.  Told him I would think about it when we are 70

• Hugs 1
  • Applause 7
  • Love 2

I thought Danielle was going to do yoga on the beach and slurp mangoes? why is she pressuring him to close his shop before he's even been in business for five minutes? I loathe her with a white hot loathing. Her snotty, superior tone when she talks to him makes my hand itch to slap her silly.

• Like 14
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

I thought Danielle was going to do yoga on the beach and slurp mangoes? why is she pressuring him to close his shop before he's even been in business for five minutes? I loathe her with a white hot loathing. Her snotty, superior tone when she talks to him makes my hand itch to slap her silly.

Has she replaced Belial in your heart?

• Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 6

Debbie is delusional, and I can't believe she's 67.   Her son is right, she could lose everything to her boy toy. 

Daniele saying Yohan should close the butcher shop is wrong.   Businesses aren't a success from day one.  She's so selfish.   How does she think he's going to earn money?  

• Like 6
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I had that discussion with my now ex-husband. I demurely told him that after being married to him, there’s no way I would ever consider remarrying. Narcissist that he was , he took it as a compliment and I knew he would.

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

At 67 shouldn't she be worried about finding a doctor in Morocco? What about her Social Security, she does understand that Social Media and Social Security are two different things, right?

She can still get her Social Security abroad, just not Medicare. (I want to move to France. I’d consider marrying a younger man to do it! Not 24, though.)

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

That's how I feel! Once was enough.  Plus, since my hubs committed suicide, I have some real trust issues, even though I went to counseling for 2 years every week.  I'm still only about 85% there.  I'm starting to think about Hubs and the GOOD times we had, but I still have a way to go.  We were married 29 years and he's been gone since 2007.

• Hugs 12
  • Sad 7
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Daniele is trying to hide from her American creditors. 

Last I heard, DR doesn't extradict for anything, so you could be right (Someone I know about skipped the U.S. for the Dominican Republic for a similiar reason).  

The non-U.S. fiance always seems to have a couple of buddies to say how right they are, and how wrong the fiance is.  It should be interesting to see Nicole's reaction to her husband putting his foot down about her behavior, dress, and religious observances.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 1
  • Useful 4
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

"im so excited my wife will come back to Egypt, so I can stick a hijab on her head and stuff her into the women's quarters. I'll let her out for boinking, of course. I'm not a monster".

He can fuck all the way off. He wants the cute American yet expects her to conform with no compromise.

• Like 5
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1

Hey, I got sworn in as a Public Notary on Friday (called "Notary Public" in civilized states). I really, really wanted one of those little round embossers with my name and the frilly edges, and this was the only way to legally get one.

• Like 5
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 5
  • Love 2